Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO Pinacosaurus

Go down 
+5
Ana
Bonnie
widukind
SUSANNE
costicuba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:55 am

Here is another wonderful PNSO model .
A model of one rather small ankylosaurid , but very interesting looking, with lovely face and very well armored all over the body.

And this walkaround is with a special greetings to Kiki sunny

Please meet Bart , the Pinacosaurus :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy

Ok, Bart is here so let`s walk around it , with a first photo for TAW :

Let`s meet it with some other PNSO friends :

And the PNSO Ankylosaurus , beeing so friendly, also want to say Hello to his new friend :

And some more ankylosaurids from other brands came to the party :

But wait wait... one more creature is comming curious to check who is here ...

Oh yes, it is Mr. Thorny , the inspiration of the PNSO artist , for our Pinacosaurus`s beautiful colours Very Happy

And again I will share a video review by DinosDragons , because I really like how he is making his reviews, with interesting information :

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:47 am

Just gorgeous cheers  cheers

And as always wonderful walkaround with lots of interesting comparisons  Applause

Good I was not the only one thinking : Thorny devil.
It seems that is on purpose, like the giraffe-lambeosaurus Applause
Shocked Ups !!! My stupid collector-brain immediately thought : Collecting dinos with extant-animal-patterns lol!
Kosta, you make my life very hard - in the fun way Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:52 am

Very detailed

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:11 am

Another absolutely stunning model with beautiful colours! cheers cheers
I loved all your comparison pics, and the video, and of course your clear photos showing how much detail the sculptor put into this beauty! Very Happy
It is so beautiful, I think you will have tempted everyone who reads this walkaround to buy it! Laughing lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 2:26 pm

A very cool creature again! Excellent walk around too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:05 pm

PNSO party week! It seems every single PNSO prehistoric figure has something special to show and that all models are really exciting. With convergent evolutiion in all regards, I am not surprised that they use extant animals as reference for prehistoric creatures. I know one day I will see a parasaurolophus painted like a fallow deer and a glyptodon painted like a ladybug. Oh, I love the comparison pictures! cheers

costicuba

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:10 am

Thank you for your comments everybody sunny

SUSANNE wrote:

Kosta, you make my life very hard - in the fun way Laughing

Laughing ups Embarassed lol!

Roger wrote:
I am not surprised that they use extant animals as reference for prehistoric creatures. I know one day I will see a parasaurolophus painted like a fallow deer and a glyptodon painted like a ladybug. Oh, I love the comparison pictures! cheers

And we have already a Triceratops , painted as a cow affraid Laughing
The newest NANMU product, with special edition colours. You can check it here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 12:12 pm

It is even called cow color and theres a poor one needing a hospital. Laughing No doubts that there is a very important niche of market to prehistoric models and they can even make these crazy things.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:38 pm

What a wonderful litlle porcupine, Bart the shuriken himself cheers I can't wait to have mine drunken

I love everything on this one and I like the walkaround too of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:16 pm

It is a great model! And like Susanne, I was thinking "what a great old Thorny Devil!"

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Just for editing reference. This figure is now on TAW with a link to this topic. It was also the first Pinacosaurus listed. Laughing

costicuba

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:00 am

Kiki and Paige, I am glad you like our little : Thorny-porcupine-shuriken-Devil Laughing

Roger wrote:
Just for editing reference. This figure is now on TAW with a link to this topic. It was also the first Pinacosaurus listed. Laughing

cheers cheers cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:27 am

.. a species I didn't know! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pinacosaurus   PNSO Pinacosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

PNSO Pinacosaurus
Page 1 of 1