Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 10:46 am

With the help of Ricardo and not only, I could list at the Toy Animal Wiki all animal figures from the Spanish company Juplay S.A. You can find the list here or below.
I know a few members have some figures and I would like to start introducing them at the Wiki. Those are not mainstream brands, thus, if we don't get the chance, they end getting forgoten easily.

Chimpanzee
Crocodile
Deer
Dolphin
Eagle
Fox
Giraffe
Gorilla
Hippo
Impala
Kangaroo
koala
Kookaburra
Lion
Macaque
Ostrich
Panda
Parrot
Pelican
Penguin
Polar Bear
Seal
Shark
Snake
Turtle
Zebra

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:46 am

Hurray! Very Happy It is wonderful we now have a complete list, to help the fantastic TAW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 6:10 pm

If i dont forget, soon

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Great initiative, Roger !!!! Applause Applause

I look very much forwARD TO SEING PICTURES Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 12:57 pm

Only the few i have

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7073
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7111
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7110
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7113
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7074
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7112
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Sam_7075

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Thanks Andreas, they are now on TAW.
I didn't care about finding corresponding species because I don't think they intend to match anything. Though, if you can identify them, please share it here and I fix it.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 2:01 pm

I discovered a few days ago that, in Italy, the brand Panini edited the collection of figures of the Spanish brand Juplay (also in the Italian case, each figure was accompanied by a thematic book about the animal or its "close relatives").

Panini made changes in the painting of most of the pieces. It is also notable that the rubber of the Italian edition is somewhat softer than the Spanish one.

I am certain that Panini edited at least 27 of the Juplay molds.

The curious thing is how the Italian edition varied the painting of the figures...A characteristic detail is that the eyes have iris and pupil in many of them. But the most striking thing is the conversion of the kokaburra into a kingfisher.

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki 817a6810

* Another curiosity is that in Panini there is an African elephant and a tiger and in Juplay we don't know it in the Wiki... on the other hand, among the 27 figures that I have checked that were sold, there are no others like the turtle or the shark...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 5:42 pm

cheers cheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:30 pm

The change of a Kookaburra to a kingfisher is more than acceptable because a Kookaburra is a kingfisher. Maybe the black panther mold could be used as a tiger too but I believe you would notice it if it was the case. Also, it means there's one more fox to find. bounce

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:45 pm

It is true what you say about the kingfisher but in my mind I do not associate the two birds at all Laughing Laughing Laughing
The tiger is another mold. Later I'll put some pictures of him and the fox (especially the details of the face change).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:19 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
It is true what you say about the kingfisher but in my mind I do not associate the two birds at all  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
The tiger is another mold. Later I'll put some pictures of him and the fox (especially the details of the face change).

Cómo podrías pensar que una cuca que es burra no pasa de un martín pescador? Laughing
That's a funny name, also in Portuguese language. Looking forward to see the pics.

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:57 pm

Here are some images...

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki 7b20f510

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Dc17b110

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki 3b61b810

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Fdccba10

You can compare the eagle with the one Andreas uploaded some time ago:

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki 2b97b510
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 1:04 pm

Thanks Ricardo, different painting and material turns them different collectibles for sure.
Do you know if Panini marketed the eagle as Aquila?

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 1:55 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Ricardo, different painting and material turns them different collectibles for sure.

Yes, the figure came with the volume "raptors" (I rapaci)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks for telling. Rapaci is quite generic, there are many birds of prey. This eagle is quite ambiguous anyway, maybe a hybrid between them all. Lol:

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks for telling. Rapaci is quite generic, there are many birds of prey. This eagle is quite ambiguous anyway, maybe a hybrid between them all. Lol:

Well, I don't know much about raptors but this is the cover of the book that accompanied the figure....
Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki F557f310
In any case, it is necessary to take into account that many times the molds of this type of figures do not come from a very exhaustive study...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 11:58 pm

Yes, you are right but it is fun to try to guess what they want to represent. Laughing
I am not an expert either, maybe the cover is representing a golden eagle but I am not even sure about that. About the model, it does not have completely feathered legs what does not help for a golden eagle. Also, it has a narrow neck, more like a juvenile.

PostSubject: Re: Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki   Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki Empty

Back to top Go down

Juplay S.A. ... asking pictures for Toy Animal Wiki
Page 1 of 1