Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals

Go down 
+4
widukind
Caracal
Roger
Babdo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals Empty
PostSubject: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 9:10 pm

Hello,
last month I found Hagrid and his dog Fang and now
Harry Potter visited Hagrid and brought his Telegram-Owl Hedwig with him.
I know there is an other figure am searching for, it is Voldermort and his snake.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 9:53 pm

I am surprised these are Toy Major. I didn't know they could make such cool igures. Hagrid is quite impressive but obviously my interest goes to these animals. Love the long wings of the owl. Finding Voldermort is easy as long as you have a scar. Laughing

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 10:43 pm

very nice harfang! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:45 am

A good example for the nice animal figures given by action toys.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:48 am

Wonderful models Applause Applause

Roger wrote:
...Finding Voldermort is easy as long as you have a scar. Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:23 am

Beautiful, but especially the wonderful Fang! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 1:38 am

Are there any other Mastiff models besides Fang? He is lovely.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:59 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Are there any other Mastiff models besides Fang? He is lovely.
Hello,
I ask google and find this:
Mastiff action figure
or here:
englih mastiff from Danny Quest USA
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:26 pm

And by major brands there is of course the wonderful Papo Neapolitan Mastiff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Bonnie wrote:
And by major brands there is of course the wonderful Papo Neapolitan Mastiff! Very Happy

.. and bulldogs, rottweillers, Great Dane, Dogo Argentino (Recur) and many more. Aren't these Mastiffs? Wink

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:48 pm

Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

.. and bulldogs, rottweillers, Great Dane, Dogo Argentino (Recur) and many more. Aren't these Mastiffs? Wink
Yes!! Very Happy cheers
All Mastiff-type dogs, and each of these breeds having some wonderful models to their names! sunny cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:49 pm

And just found the Wikipedia page for the list of dogs that come under the 'Mastiff' category : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy
So any models of these breeds, even if they aren't so closely related to what we traditionally think of as a mastiff, are still models of this 'type' of dog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:55 pm

Bonnie wrote:
And just found the Wikipedia page for the list of dogs that come under the 'Mastiff' category : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy
So any models of these breeds, even if they aren't so closely related to what we traditionally think of as a mastiff, are still models of this 'type' of dog! Very Happy

Oh, English Boxer too, so we have a lot of models. Laughing The Portuguese Mastiff is also not known as Mastiff here, it is called Rafeiro Alentejano that translates to Mongrel of the Alentejo. Weird name for a breed actually.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:00 pm

Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
Very Happy

Oh, English Boxer too, so we have a lot of models. Laughing  The Portuguese Mastiff is also not known as Mastiff here, it is called Rafeiro Alentejano that translates to Mongrel of the Alentejo. Weird name for a breed actually.
Oh, yesss!!cheers cheers The wonderful Rafeiro Alentejano! Very Happy sunny That's so interesting- and a very unusual name! Shocked
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 3:34 am

Aaaand , we also have a Tibetan Mastiff in a toy model Very Happy
Bonnie, you can see it here on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
By the way Roger, we still don`t have these 3 models ( from my topic ) on TAW.
I know that we don`t have any information about brand, but maybe it will be interesting to put them some how. Especially with a new section of dog breeds for the Tibetan Mastiff :)

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:05 am

costicuba wrote:
Bonnie, you can see it here on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know that we don`t have any information about brand, but maybe it will be interesting to put them some how. Especially with a new section of dog breeds for the Tibetan Mastiff :)
Ohhh!!!! Wow!!! cheers cheers bounce bounce
Thank you SO much for this link Kosta- a Tibetan Mastiff!! Shocked I am amazed and soo happy, that you managed to find this unusual breed- and a model of it that has some really wonderful fur details, colours and pose! cheers cheers And one that scales nicely with the Papo dogs too! Very Happy It is beautiful, and also a mystery.... but what made me so happy is that the links to the seller still work, and along with this mastiff one of them had some other wonderful dogs for sale! cheers cheers I love this model, thank you so much for sharing, I'll remember it for the future because it is definitely a dog I cannot miss! sunny
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:45 pm

Yes Bonnie :)
I was sure that you will like it. Me and Susanne have these models from this seller.
I bought a lot in the past from him. Like you checked, he also has 3 Chap Mei dogs.
Do you have them ?
I got mine from him too :)
And the prices are ok I think :)

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 7:03 pm

I don't have them yet, and I'd never seen them before too! Very Happy So I'm so glad you gave me the link, they're wonderful dogs! cheers
And thank you for the information too, I never knew the others were Chap Mei! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:18 am

No, actually I wasn`t clear and I think you didn`t understand me.
I taught that you checked also the other items from this seller, that`s why i asked about the Chap mei dogs.
The models with the Tibetan Mastiff are all from the same unknown manufacturer.
But the seller has this Chap Mei dogs : HERE :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:55 am

costicuba wrote:

Thanks for remembering it. It is not easy to keep track of everything that needs to be done on TAW.
However, these are very beautiful Chinese models and we can't ignore them anymore.
As long as we don't know the brand, they will be displayed this page The animals also can be found in their respective species/breed pages.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 3:43 pm

costicuba wrote:
No, actually I wasn`t clear and I think you didn`t understand me.
I taught that you checked also the other items from this seller, that`s why i asked about the Chap mei dogs.
The models with the Tibetan Mastiff are all from the same unknown manufacturer.
But the seller has this Chap Mei dogs : HERE :)
Oh yes, so sorry! Embarassed
Thank you so much for this link too, all those Chap Mei dogs, they are beautiful! Shocked cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals   T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

T.M. Toy Major + WBE Warner Brother Entertainment Harry Potter + Animals
Page 1 of 1