Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy major-a different donkey!

Go down 
+2
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Toy major-a different donkey! Empty
PostSubject: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 4:50 pm

A Toy Major donkey that's different to the one on Toywiki
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 5:51 pm

A handsome model! I quite like it.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 6:19 pm

A nice donkey

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 6:46 pm

I am sorry for boring everyone with these questions but some brands have so many versions of the same animal that the only way to avoid listing them as donkey 1, donkey 2, etc., is checking their markings. Toy Major is one of these examples and I'd love to know which year is marked in this model. The one on TAW is the 1999 version. If it has a letter, it is also important once it means it belongs to a set or series.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Such a wonderful variation, and I'm sure it's very rare! Very Happy Congrats on finding this donkey! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 7:06 pm

It is very lovely figure, congrats. sunny sunny

Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Thank you all.
Roger-the donkey is marked as follows-TM-2011-2072-P5.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 5:50 pm

Taos wrote:
Thank you all.
Roger-the donkey is marked as follows-TM-2011-2072-P5.

Thanks Taylor, I added the information on TAW and it is always very helpful. Do you think it is the same model we can see in this official picture?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Yes,that looks like him! Smile

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 1:56 pm

I also have the bull and the sheep from this set but didn't realise they were TM,I just had them under made in China models! Smile

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 2:49 pm

Taos wrote:
I also have the bull and the sheep from this set but didn't realise they were TM,I just had them under made in China models! Smile

The fact that not all Toy Major figures are marked turn these official pictures more important to help us identifying them. If you have the chance of picturing them, I can add these figures together with your donkey mentioning they're not marked.

PostSubject: Re: Toy major-a different donkey!   Toy major-a different donkey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy major-a different donkey!
Page 1 of 1