Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details Empty
PostSubject: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi everyone

I posted this once before but I have formed a Yowies relationship with a lady in Australia who has helped source and send me all the latest series of Yowies models of the figures I want at 4 or 5AUD each. She packs them carefully and posts them to me via registered airmail post at cost price. It is not overinflated and she is very kind and patient when communicating with me over email.

So if anyone of you out there are serious and interested in buying some Yowies models in 'bulk' (10, 15 or 20 models or more) in one go then get in touch and I will send you her details.

She list some on ebay Australia which I have bought and then sources others for me. To be clear we are talking about the latest releases over the last couple of years, not very old/early releases. There are a handful of newer releases which cost a lot more because they are 'rarer' such as the Okapi but all others were around the 4 or 5 aussie dollars.

PM me only if you are serious and want to buy a few not just one or two as that would not be fair to her and a waste of her time.

thanks
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Is the new serie "Animals with superpowers" available there?

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:34 pm

widukind wrote:
Is the new serie "Animals with superpowers" available there?

Not yet, although funnily enough, the seller sent me an email with images asking me which ones I would like so that she can get them for me once they are released in Australia. Won't be long now and I have sent her my list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:23 pm

thanks

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:34 pm

I want 12 of the upcoming series; I can email you the list by PM if that works/
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 11:39 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I want 12 of the upcoming series; I can email you the list by PM if that works/

Hi there if you or anyone wants to buy from the seller then message me and I will give you her email address so you can contact and order from her direct.

She has only sold to me 'off ebay' as I have ordered a few times from her and I asked her if she would be willing to sell to anyone else on the forum who is interested and is happy to help as long as items are bought in small batches. It does take her a few weeks to find/source/obtain the models for you and she has my remaining wants list which she is gathering for me but again, trustworthy and reliable! :-)

Note she accepts payment via paypal only.

message me for details
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Reserve til September
European Rabbit
Devils Hole Pupfish
Palila
Orange-bellied Parrot
Burmese Star Tortoise
Trout Cod
Golden Coin Turtle
Sandfish
Spotted Handfish
Tasmanian Giant Freshwater Crayfish
Kagu
Northern Glider
Yellow Tang
Iiwi
Blue Damselfish
Albert’s Lyrebird
Hooded Pitohui
Rusty-patched Bumblebee
Mutable Rain Frog
Ruby-eyed Green Pit Viper
Walrus Pup
Sunflower Seastar
Brown Sea Cucumber
Chinhai Spiny Newt
Back to top Go down
moreta

moreta

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:25 pm

I am another honest and reliable trader in Australia and I think I know who your friend is lol as we trade such a lot with each other! She can vouch for me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details   Reliable and Honest  Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Reliable and Honest Yowies Seller in Australia - Message me for Details
Page 1 of 1