Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarag

Country/State : Italy

LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Hi everyone, I'm looking for realistic killer whale figures, if someone can help me!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Safari ltd, CollectA, Papo, and Schleich all have current killer whale models out right now, if you are familiar with the toy animal wiki there is a huge selection of models there you can see images of.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sarag

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 4:29 pm

These are the ones that I already have, I'm looking for realistic figures such as the one of Safari ltd. I saw some Japanese good ones but I honestly don't know where I could buy them.. there's not a lot on eBay. Thank you for your answer by the way!!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Safari’s figures can be purchased directly from their website, there are also a bunch on eBay id imagine. In regards to Japanese brands I don’t really know where to buy any other than eBay.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sarag

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 6:42 pm

The page on TAW about orcas can be accessed through this link.
For getting Japanese figures many of us get them throug a member called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Idea

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 2:55 am

Maybe look through the TAW list and find the figures that most appeal, then make a post in the 'Searching For' subforum showing them?

I don't know if Safari does sales/shipping outside the US from their website. But I believe I've seen a few members here mention on online retailer of them located in Italy.

You could probably find some Japanese figures on eBay, but Brettnj would almost certainly be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sarag

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:29 am

Thank you so much to everyone, yes I already have an Idea of what I'd like to have so I'll try to publish the pictures in order to find someone who can sell them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE   LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FIR KILLER WHALE FIGURE
Page 1 of 1