Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA

Go down 
+3
Bonnie
widukind
Babdo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA Empty
PostSubject: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:10 am

Hello,
I found at ebay.de a Farm Box with some interessting animals like a "Brahman Cow" and a "Rocky Goat".
I buyed it to see the quality of the figures. I have no CollectA-Figures (I never found some in my storage boxes) so I never know that this animals seems to be copies of collectA animals.
Look here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 12:46 pm

Available in "Pfennigpfeiffer"

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 1:49 pm

Yes, those do look like copies! There seem to be lots of these sorts of brands selling copies of major brand animals! study
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:36 pm

These are copies, we don't have many doubts about it. Actually, they are probably the most common copies of this era.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 1:22 pm

I also have some of these copies and they are sold under various names and come in sets and as single animals.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 8:01 am

Very interestig, - yes, the moulds are copies, but I think that nobody would mistake them for being Collecat scratch

Thanks for sharing Very Happy

micmic

micmic

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 1:27 pm

I also have a set from this manufacturer. I have to say they are very well made:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 pm

Looks really great! :)

PostSubject: Re: Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA   Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhong Jie Toys seems to be copies of CollectA
Page 1 of 1