Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Florida Photo Shoot!

Go down 
+12
rogerpgvg
Sheawyatt
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
widukind
Birdsage
Caracal
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bonnie
Joliezac
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you so much! Here is a photo of the alligator next to the Papo croc. The alligator is a tad larger but its a really beautiful model full of detail I think Laughing I also really love the dark and light colors on him rather than the plain greenish grey.

Also the alligator isn't rubbery at all, its the hard plastic, but its hollow so it actually floats in the water. In my photos the water was about a foot deep but since he floats nicely I didn't have to prop him up on anything.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:56 pm

Beautiful! Thank you so much. When he was announced I wanted to get him so badly but have put it off... now I know I HAVE to get him!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:19 am

Thanks for all these great photos Joline, it was really a pleasure! Applause
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 3:50 am

I would be unable to choose three favorites, you made some gems you know ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 am

Those were all amazing pictures! The one with the penguins and the rocky arch reminds me a lot my homeland province. You can see an Algarvian rocky arch here! :)
Those archs are all sculpted by the same artist, Athlantic Ocean, and Portugal and North America were connected many millions of years ago when they were part of Laurasia. Laughing Now we have that huge Ocean between us and every year you are 4 cm more distant.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 6:18 am

Beautiful shots of those toucans and the flowers, and I love the photos of the penguins on the beach! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:47 pm

All your photos are absolutely stunning! It is clear that you enjoyed your holiday a lot. And a funny thing to say, but I enjoyed your holiday too Very Happy.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 pm

Thank you everyone! I had a great time and I was happy to share the photos with all of you. I can’t wait to take more on future trips cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Florida Photo Shoot!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5