Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Florida Photo Shoot!

Go down 
+12
rogerpgvg
Sheawyatt
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
widukind
Birdsage
Caracal
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bonnie
Joliezac
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:26 am

Thank you Caracal and Roger!

I agree, I always try to hide the bases when I can Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:29 am

Day 12 - Mangroves

CollectA black-faced spoonbill pair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Papo & Safari flamingos

Schleich Chilean flamingos

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:43 am

I love all your pics but I must say the first one is the most amazing to me 👍
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Day 13

We went to another trail that I can't remember the exact name of, something like "Cypress Cedar Trails". I really liked this trail because some of the bogs had little "mini lily pads" not sure what they're called but they look pretty to scale so I was excited to take pictures here Very Happy I also got more pictures with our cougars and we found little flowers that also seemed in scale  cheers

Safari roseate spoonbill

Safari American alligator

Schleich white-tailed deer, Beauty of Beasts cougars, Schleich resculpted white-tailed deer

CollectA Baird's tapir calf, CollectA & Safari Malayan tapir. I was able to find one of the most wanted figures on my search list, the Safari Malayan tapir  cheers So I was able to get a picture of a little family together

Safari keel-billed toucans

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:23 pm

I think the little roundy green things are duckweed, they look perfect as scaled down lily pads with your spoonbill and alligator!

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Actually not duckweed (Lemnaceae) but ferns! They're aquatic ferns in the genus Salvinia

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! I thought they were really neat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've never heard of aquatic ferns before, very interesting! I know very little about plants, the duckweed and ferns look very similar to me

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Wonderful pictures again, I like the atmosphere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:55 pm

Beautiful, especially the elegant deer! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Congratulations for finding the Safari Malayan tapir, it is a fantastic figure and your picture just make it look real.
I also love these toucans trying to steal a round thing from each other.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 5:49 am

Day 14 - More swamp-like photos!

Papo grey heron, might just be my favorite release this year... Such a unique species and the detail makes him great for pictures

CollectA pygmy hippos. I just got this pair right before vacation and I love love love them, the baby is so adorable. CollectA I have the least amount of so I definitely need to catch up on those.

Safari jaguar

Papo ocelot. I was very fortunate to find this figure on my search list too, such a gorgeous figure that I didn't even know about until it was retired.

Safari Iguana

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 7:46 am

Your pics are really really amazing, if you would make a poll I would be very embarrassed to choose a favorite.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:41 pm

Not easy to find the ocelot anymore. Congratulations for finding it and for taking so beautiful figures. Very Happy
I need that Safari jaguar. affraid

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 1:10 am

Roger wrote:
Not easy to find the ocelot anymore. Congratulations for finding it and for taking so beautiful figures. Very Happy
I need that Safari jaguar. affraid

Thank you!! I was really disappointed when I found out it retired, retired Papo figures are nearly impossible to track down. Safari's Jaguar is my favorite, I highly recommend it!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:14 am

Day 15 - Back to the beach/trees

Last day of the trip I took some last photos back on the beach and in the surrounding trees. 2 more days and all the photos will have been shown Laughing I took quite a bit more than I expected, but I was very happy with the ones I took, I had many favorites.

Papo sloth with baby

Safari harpy eagle

Safari armadillo. I took the opportunity to take photos with a larger-scale figure. I don't like the larger figures, but Safari has so many beautiful ones that I can't resist  cheers Plus I've had this figure for many years so I figured he deserved some photos

Papo & Safari red-and-green macaw

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 8:29 am

SO many awesome shots!!! The jaguar, spoonbill, heron, gator... what a splendid floridian paradise! Great work again. Could you remind me what series the gator is from?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 11:56 am

Nice pics again sunny I'm happy Safari Armadillo had a walk with you. I agree I dislike too having too big models or too small but I can't resist to a beautiful one, it's the drama of my life Laughing
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 1:36 pm

The toucans are my favourite pictures from this batch, but they're all lovely. Nice that the big armadillo got to go out for a walk on the beach, too (but then, I collect six different scales so 'wrong size' has never been an issue with my lot - I can't really relate to attempting to resist something cos of the scale they made it Laughing )

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe the Safari alligator is from their Wildlife Wonders line. It's about twice the size of the Papo alligator. But I thought that this was the most realistic model of an American alligator with the paintwork so I got it despite the size. Also with smaller woodland animals its actually a more accurate size.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 4:29 pm

So many beautiful shots! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love the armadillo photos, I don't know how big it is, but it looks very detailed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 5:41 am

Day 16 - Tomorrow is the last day  cheers

Safari clouded leopard

Safari ring-tailed lemur

Schleich boars (older models are my friend's)

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Day - 17 Final Photos

Last photos of the trip cheers

Schleich armadillo

Safari & CollectA cassowaries
This photo was my favorite of the whole trip.

I had quite a few favorite photos but after looking at them all I have 3 that I just really love. I really like to take close-ups so you can really see the figure, but sometimes this can make the photo kind of boring, so I really wanted to get some more backgrounds in my shots. These 3 have backgrounds that I really liked, along with figures I love.

I've seen some photos of cassowaries on the beach and I thought that looked very cool, so I got the pair up on a hill overlooking the ocean.

The bald eagles I really liked because it reminds me of the bald eagles I can see by my house, and the scenery looks almost the same.

The penguin colony is very cute and I think the beautiful rock arch in the background makes it so much better.

That's all for my Florida photos! Weather is getting cold here now and fall is well underway, so I'm not sure what photos I'll be taking next. Hopefully we will get some snow this winter  Laughing

1)
2)
3)

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:58 pm

Woondeful colourfull pictures with dreamy backgrounds but so realistic too!! cheers cheers drunken  I particulary love the ones with the swimming gator and jag, the pumas, the cassowaries, the penguinsand so and so!.. :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:08 am

Caracal wrote:
Woondeful colourfull pictures with dreamy backgrounds but so realistic too!! cheers cheers drunken  I particulary love the ones with the swimming gator and jag, the pumas, the cassowaries, the penguinsand so and so!.. :)

Thank you so much!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:13 am

Just gorgeous, and the colors here are superb! 

Back to the alligator, is it approximately the size of the papo crocodile? If you have both models... could I trouble you for a comparison photo?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Florida Photo Shoot!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next