Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Florida Photo Shoot!

Go down 
+12
rogerpgvg
Sheawyatt
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
widukind
Birdsage
Caracal
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bonnie
Joliezac
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Thank you! I absolutely love lyrebirds, I was so happy when Yowie decided to make one. Maybe Safari will make a superb lyrebird one day?? Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:06 pm

Day 5! These were mostly taken out on the beach Laughing

CollectA koala
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA & Schleich koalas

Safari & CollectA cassowaries

CollectA komodo dragon

Safari komodo dragon

Papo loggerhead turtle

Safari cassowary

Safari brown pelican (to my delight these are seen everywhere in Florida and it was really cool to see some real life counterparts flying by and catching fish in the ocean)

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Wow, those beaches are stunning, a lovely reminder of summer as we head into autumn here! Very Happy That CollectA koala is so realistic, definitely a good photography subject! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:21 pm

Gorgeous shots! The komodos look right at home especially.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sheawyatt

Sheawyatt

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Your photos turned out so beautiful, I had a lot of fun taking pictures with you there!
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:36 pm

Great Joline! They are all superb! Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:06 pm

As usually, wonderful models, colours and light in your sceneries of dream! cheers cheers I particulary love the first and last pictures with pelican! drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:13 pm

I wish my own on that beach :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Fantastic, very colourful and bright photos!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 10:50 pm

wonderful photos once more and it seems you were not alone. Wink
OK, I probably can't avoid the CollectA koala even if I was quite happy with the Schleich and Southlands.
The brown pelican makes me think you will be a collector forever, at least I hope so.
Can I ask you a picture of the CollectA komodo dragon for TAW? Not many people got it and we're still missing it.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 10:56 pm

Roger wrote:
OK, I probably can't avoid the CollectA koala even if I was quite happy with the Schleich and Southlands.
The brown pelican makes me think you will be a collector forever, at least I hope so.
Can I ask you a picture of the CollectA komodo dragon for TAW? Not many people got it and we're still missing it.

Thank you! I have no plans in stopping collecting :) Sure I can get an image of the CollectA komodo, where do I post it? And would you like it next to a Lego brick for size?

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:25 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you! I have no plans in stopping collecting :) Sure I can get an image of the CollectA komodo, where do I post it? And would you like it next to a Lego brick for size?

Fantastic, with a Lego brick it will be even nicer. You can post it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or through private message or e-mail. I am glad about your non stopping plans. Wink

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:

Fantastic, with a Lego brick it will be even nicer. You can post it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or through private message or e-mail. I am glad about your non stopping plans. Wink

I forgot that my komodo dragon, Darwin's frog, and CollectA 2021 koala are still down in Florida... Silly me. I posted some other photos that seem to be missing in that topic though! I can get photos of the other 3 when I get them back in about a week

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 3:20 am

Those pelican photos look just like what I see when I go to the beach. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 1:25 pm

Thank you so much everyone! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Day 6 - My friend and I wanted to take pictures on some hiking trails so we went to the Grassy Waters Nature Preserve. Unfortunely we didn't look up the hours before we went so by the time we got there we only had an hour before they closed the gates Mad So we didn't get as many pictures as we liked. I also spent almost the whole time getting bald eagle photos but I really loved how they turned out!

The scenery was very beautiful though, there were these low wooden bridges going over the marsh and you could see the entire lake Very Happy

Papo bald eagle

Papo grey heron

Papo bald eagle & Schleich chicks in nest

Papo & Safari bald eagles
(This one was my 2nd favorite photo of the trip)

Yowie scarlet honeycreeper

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Really lovely again! The pair of bald eagles with the water in the background is stunning!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 6:09 pm

Wow, that brilliant blue lake and sky! cheers Unbeatable setting for these models, I love the heron shot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 12:06 am

Fantastic photos again and I also find the crossing pair of bald eagles absolutely genial! cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 3:49 am

The grey heron could be a native great blue heron, I've seen them stalking the verge just like that. Bald eagles also live in this area, these could easily pass for nature photos. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 4:17 am

pipsxlch wrote:
The grey heron could be a native great blue heron, I've seen them stalking the verge just like that. Bald eagles also live in this area, these could easily pass for nature photos. Bravo!

Thank you so much! I live right on the water and we have a great blue heron constantly stalking through the water right across from our window. I was very happy Papo made this model because it felt like a miniature version of him I love you

We also have a bald eagle pair that likes to perch in an "island" of trees out in the marsh that I love to watch. These inspired the photos cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 11:11 pm

Here is the second batch of the Grassy Waters Preserve photos cheers

My friend purchased the BEAUTYofBEASTS mountain lion in the red color variant, while I have the grey variant. So we took them out together so we could take some photos with them. My friend also resculpted the Schleich white-tailed deer buck into a carcass for me Twisted Evil

Florida panthers fighting over prey!

Yowie scarlet honeycreeper

Schleich osprey

Papo kingfisher

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 11:59 pm

Great photos as always, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I love that mountain lion model. I only have one figure from Beauty of Beasts, the spotted hyena, and it is really nice. I have been tempted to get another, and I think you've sold me on this mountain lion.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 10:09 am

I love the shots of the mountain lions fighting over prey, very realistic! cheers And the honeycreeper is really sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Florida Photo Shoot!   Big Florida Photo Shoot! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Florida Photo Shoot!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next