Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021

Go down 
+8
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Bonnie
George
Jill
sunny
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 12:08 am

That Cairn is delightful, and I love those long haired dachshunds that are lying down. They're so cute! Wonderful dog collection, really!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:24 am

Taos wrote:
Thank you all again.
Bonnie-the little tricolour Cocker is a made in China model that I found in a mixed selection of dog models-I also got a Beagle,Dalmatian and Old English Sheepdog(I will show him later)
The other Cockers you mentioned-the Blue roan is a Bullyland model and the orange model is from the Kellogs series of dog breeds.
The tiny little smooth coated Dachshund is a Hood Hounds model.
Thank you so much for answering my questions so well as always! sunny I'm so sorry, it was my unclear questioning but it was the black and white cocker just left of the tricolour one ( sorry I was being so unclear, I hope this is ok! Embarassed )
Thanks again! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 11:34 am

Bonnie-its a Kidsworld model. Smile

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Taos wrote:
Bonnie-its a Kidsworld model. Smile
Brilliant, thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:05 pm

more additions..........
English Springer spaniel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

English Setter-the two smaller models are ones I repainted when I was younger.

French bulldog

Fox terrier-both varieties.I have included the Schleich black/tan model but this is more like a Lakeland Terrier.

German Shepherd

German shorthaired pointer

German wirehaired pointer

Great Dane

Golden Retreiver

Grande Griffon Vendeen

Hovawart-this is my take on these models by Bullyland.

Irish Red Setter

Irish Wolfhound

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:02 pm

One of the highlights of my week! cheers sunny Where to start, what an incredible dog collection you have! affraid Beautiful springers, do you know the brand of the little pup with his paw up in the first photo! I love the Ertle family too, that's a great find, so hard to get them unless it's through Ebay US! Two lovely Papo rarities with the smooth fox and English setter, I wish I had decided to collect dogs earlier because catching up and finding all the retired Papo dogs is much harder than I thought! But I love how Papo bring us lots of more unusual breeds! sunny What an incredible array of German Shepherds, so many to look at! Shocked Including that amazingly rare Schleich classics one, wow, I'd love to know when and where you found this wonderful dog if you remember? Such a treasure, and he looks in really good condition too! I love you The Ertls version is really nice, and Schleich's GSDs are unbeatable, really beautifully made! cheers I adore the Schleich German wirehaired pointer, I love the way they have created that wiry texture with the lighter strokes of paint and also how they have made a model of this more unusual variety, although I'm guessing its more common in their native Germany! Stunning Great Danes, we have some lovely models like the Papo and Safari, and of course those Breyers are really eye-catching, and look really nice when lined up in a row (I'm still trying to find the brindle and fawn versions though, but I've seen photos and Breyer dogs are so photogenic!)
Golden Retrievers!!! bounce This was definitely going to be one of my favourite breeds, the AAA has that kind face they all have and the Kaiyodo is a little treasure, so small and detailed! I've never seen the lovely little one sitting by the bowl in the second photo, do you know his brand? Very Happy Ahh lovely, the Grand Griffon Vendeen by New Ray is another favourite of mine, a less common breed that is beautifully made, so much detail in the fur and the varying shades of gold- and full of character too, looks a very lively dog! Very Happy Irish setters are beautiful dogs in real life and make really pretty models as a result, I love the rich colouring of the Ertl ones and the puppy is so sweet! sunny
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:14 pm

Another lovely selection, such a good mixture of styles through the breeds. My favourites are the smooth fox terrier, the black great dane, and the gorgeous griffon.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 1:08 am

Oh, all your hunting dogs! So many lovely gems in these photos... your breyer dogs too! Those great danes are majestic. Great new update!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:48 pm

Thank you all again for your lovely comments on my collection.It will be a little while before my next lot as sadly work will be getting in the way!!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:59 am

Really been enjoying the dogs- see some German shepherds to go on the wishlist!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 3:15 am

Taos wrote:
Thank you all again for your lovely comments on my collection.It will be a little while before my next lot as sadly work will be getting in the way!!
And we will be here to enjoy them when you do! You have so many truly lovely dogs.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Thank you again folks!
Bonnie-the little Springer with the raised paw is a Puppy in my pocket model.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 8:41 pm

Taos wrote:
Thank you again folks!
Bonnie-the little Springer with the raised paw is a Puppy in my pocket model.
Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Must get better with my alphabet Smile -forgot these guys in G-
Greyhound

So to continue
Jack Russell terrier.............

King Charles Spaniel

Kai dog

Large Musterlander

Labrador Retreiver

Maltese

Miniature Pinscher

Neopolitan mastiff

Newfoundland

Old English Sheepdog

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Very interesting! I didn't know the Kai dog! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 am

Several really stellar pieces here! That Kai dog though is fantastic... superb update again!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:32 pm

Thank you!!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 10:03 pm

I'm always so excited to see this topic updated! Very Happy Soooo many more super dogs! cheers
I adore the Papo greyhound's sculpt, sadly it isn't painted as well but they have perfectly created that bone and muscle structure! Very Happy So recognisable!
Jack Russells!!! One of my favourite breeds of dogs, intelligent, active, fun, healthy, full of character- an these playful models sum them up perfectly, I love the Schleich and the Breyer! cheers I was actually really pleased with the king charles spaniel too, although I'm against breeding for such short noses it's nice to be able to have cavalier and king charles models, to compare as two different examples, as quite often brands seem to get them mixed up! The Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Kai Ken! affraid How did you find this beauty, it is such a wonderful model of a wonderful breed and I'm waiting to either use Brett or find one for a cheap enough price to buy one- it's lovely to see one up close though, I doubt we'll ever get another model of this breed! A real gem! sunny Lovely lovable labs, I really like the AAA and Bullyland pups and find it so interesting how with you dogs like with this nreed you often have models that aren't by major brands, it's a refreshing change to see them and how they compare to each other! Another Kaiyodo, that Maltese is another treasure, and the neopolitans again are rare in figure form but the ones we do have are really nice! Great Papo Newfoundland and some super sheepdogs to finish off another dog-filled update! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 9:34 pm

Thank you Bonnie.The Kai dog and many of my other Kaiyodo dogs I got in trades with someone here on the forum but sadly I no longer see them on here, and they had a bad postage experience when they never received a package I sent them. Sad Sad

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:02 pm

some more breeds..........
Pit bull terrier(American Pit bull terrier)

Portuguese Water dog

Pyrenean Moutain dog(Great Pyrenees)

Papillion

Pointer(English Pointer)

Pekingnese

Pug

Pomeranian

Poodle-all sizes

Rottweiler

Rhodesian Ridgeback

Rough Collie

Siberian Husky

Saluki

Samoyed

Sharp Pei

Shih Tzu

Shetland Sheepdog

Scottish Terrier

Sealyham Terrier

Saint Bernard

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:28 pm

More wonderful dogs! cheers You really have such a complete overview of all the different breeds! It made me think about what it would be like to be a synoptic breed collector, only collecting the best model of each breed! It would be interesting to focus more on discovering unusual breeds, and the best models of each one! study
But, back to the dogs! Very Happy
I love how Bullyland gave us Bo, it's unusual to have a model based around a real dog and nice to have this breed too! I definitely think the Papo Pyrenean Mountain dog was a worthy winner of dog figure of the year, the sculpt, pose, breed choice are all wonderful! The Kaiyodo papillon looks very sweet and dainty, and thank you for reminding me about that Bullyland pointer, there aren't many model of this lovely breed, and I also don't see many English pointers around, so it's really nice to have this by Bullyland! It's like many of our native British breeds, and why the Kennel Club has sadly had to make a Vulnerable Native Breeds list- lots seem to be becoming more and more rare to see! Sad The MEG Pekingese is nice as are all your pugs- the Kaiyodo is really special, and the pomeranians are very sweet, I especially love that Cub Earth one, something about the sculpt really appeals to me! I'd also love to know if you know the brand of the smallest black and white pom? Very Happy What an amazing poodle collection, with the Chap Mei, Papo, and I think also a really rare Nayab model! That CollectA model is incredible, ad the AAA, new Schleich, Kaiyodo and rare Waiphoon are all other favourites! cheers Rough collies! cheers cheers cheers And four photos to look at, so so many lovely models of this breed to look at, especially the Keenway pair! Do you know the brand of the yellow one in the second photo and the three to the left of the last photo? The Ertl and Papo are both really nice and I also do quite like the old Schleich- but still waiting for the perfect collie! bounce Beautiful Samoyed and huskies, and its nice to see a few shelties, I wish there were more models of this breed and I hope to find the Yujin family one day, probably the best sheltie models I know! Great St. Bernards and an unusual Sealyham as well- that variation of the Club Earth St.Bernard is so interesting to see! study
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 am

Fantastic dogs! Those pitties and that sitting apricot poodle are my favorites.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 3:48 am

I really like the yellow collie in the second photo also - looks to be a happy fellow!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Oh a samoyed! cheers which brand please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021   Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alphabetical dog breeds 28/11/2021
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next