Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)

Go down 
+14
Jill
landrover
Caracal
Roger
George
Burgerenby
Gecko08
Taos
Ana
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Joliezac
Paleochris
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Laughing Thank you Christophe!
Back to top Go down
Paleochris

Country/State : FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 3:54 pm

Caracal wrote:
Wonderful! cheers  how expensive? Shocked

Yeah very expensive... 145 $ for the both ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 4:14 pm

They're absolutely magnificent. Sometimes non realistic rare figures are sold for higher prices, it is always a personal choice we should respect and I believe these models deserve all money invested.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 7:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Paleochris wrote:
Caracal wrote:
Wonderful! cheers  how expensive? Shocked

Yeah very expensive... 145 $ for the both ! What a Face

Thank you Christophe! :)
Back to top Go down
Paleochris

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:21 pm

Hello, a new acquisition that I have been waiting for a long time!

I am more and more a fan of Carboniferous and Devonian animals. The figurines of these periods are very rare! but I discovered PaleoZoo, an Australian artist who makes 3D printing of very successful models!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I fell love for this Sarcopterygian Mandageria fairfaxi ! It is 1/8 scale and 25 cm long. It was designed by the paleoartist Bruce Currie. It is treated anti UV and the figurine is hollow to lower the price. Moreover, the material used is very different from the usual PVC or resins. It is very rough.
As the figurine is hollow, there is a hole under the belly, fortunately you can't see it once you put it on the ground but it's the only little reproach I could give, because the rest is really very nice! I love it !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It comes with a nice identity card.

He joined his friends from the prehistoric oceans :

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:38 pm

Just gorgeous!!! I love that model, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:09 am

What a beauty

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:07 pm

What a gorgeous model!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 4:51 pm

I like the Mandageria. This is a very interesting thread for me to watch because I mainly collect Prehistorics as well, but my figure are almost always PVC or plastic, so it’s interesting to see resin models, as I have no idea what my collection would look like if every piece cost $100+

Back to top Go down
Paleochris

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 7:10 pm

A new arrival (Christmas gift) : Bufo Japonicus from Lifege Studio scale 1:1 resin.

Limited edition of 1000 copies, year 2019. My girlfriend offered it to me, I am an amphibian enthusiast!

Honestly it is more real than life!
And especially, it is relatively cheap for a resin statue, it costs around 100 euros (on lanatime shop ebay).

Promotional image :

I did not find other models for the moment made by this studio or the biological statue serie line.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 7:42 pm

Stunning!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:37 am

The eyes are great, that golden shine makes them look so lifelike!

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:40 am

Very interesting job. Now in your hands, congratulations.

Applause Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:17 am

This kind of investment is relatively common for a dinosaur or so. So, the fact you have gotten a toad, just shows how much you appreciate this kind of animals. It has never gotten too much impact in my collection but I really love toads too and yours is really wonderful. Hurray for your girlfriend. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:13 pm

Hello my friends !

Let me introduce you to a new addition to my collection:

I discovered a new small Chinese resin statue studio, LEE STUDIO, which specializes in birds! Their realizations are absolutely incredible of realism. They are unfortunately very expensive and very difficult to find (and rare, no more than 50 copies for each model)

However, I have found some of them. Here is the first one:

Snowy Owl - Bubo scandiacus, scale 1:6 year 2020.

The effect of the plumage is particularly well done, the eyes are very realistic and the animal as a whole is very well done.

I am very happy, this is my 3rd bird after the arrival of the Schleich Toucan and my Blue Papo Macaw (Ara ararauna) visible on the pictures.

In a few days, I will receive long-eared owl from the same serie :

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:19 pm

The long-eared owl is breathtaking! Huge congrats!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 6:16 pm

Wonderful models! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 12:46 am

owls are a exciting subject for a collection. Your snowy owl is very beautiful but the eared owl you're planning to get seems to be even more impressive.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:25 am

Caracal wrote:
Wonderful models! cheers cheers drunken

Absolutly

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:50 pm

Great models!!

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 11:33 pm

Wow, some really beautiful sculptures! I love that toad very much, but the owls are also incredible.
Back to top Go down
Paleochris

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 6:27 pm

My Asio Otus from Lee Studio has arrived!

What an incredible model! The proportions are perfect, the details finely sculpted, the painting very beautiful! We are approaching taxidermy!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 6:57 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)   Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paleochris's collection (update Nov. 27)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next