Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shells…Maker Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

Shells…Maker Help Empty
PostSubject: Shells…Maker Help   Shells…Maker Help EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 1:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Just wondering if anyone knew anything about these models. Compared to Froggies Search List, I think they may be sold play visions. Any help is always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Shells…Maker Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shells…Maker Help   Shells…Maker Help EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 1:57

Are they only a few inches long? They look unfamiliar to me... I know AAA did a series of clams and such but I think they were much larger than those and would be stamped with the indicative AAA pyramid. 

Very nice though! Another set to hunt down for many here... study cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Shells…Maker Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shells…Maker Help   Shells…Maker Help EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 19:22

I will ask Blaine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Shells…Maker Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shells…Maker Help   Shells…Maker Help EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 20:03

I am not familiar with them (def. not AAA), but I would like to know more too. I didn't think Play Visions ever did a set of shells.

Could be Japanese or maybe Chinese (eg Naturalism)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Shells…Maker Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shells…Maker Help   Shells…Maker Help EmptyTue 3 May 2022 - 3:37

The bivalve on the top... I've seen that mold with a lesser paint job in various cheap 'Made in China' small sealife lots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shells…Maker Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shells…Maker Help   Shells…Maker Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Shells…Maker Help
Page 1 of 1