Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*

Go down 
+7
SUSANNE
Caracal
Kikimalou
Roger
rogerpgvg
George
Joliezac
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* Empty
PostSubject: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 5:10 am

Here I will be posting photos of my Asian species cheers

Photos taken this past summer:

CollectA Przewalski's horse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA saiga antelope

Schleich Bactrian camels

Bullyland lammergeier & Schleich & Papo griffon vultures

Papo red panda (the second photo is one of my favorites and I really would like to get a photo of a red panda in the snowy pines  Very Happy )

Schleich Asian elephants

Schleich & CollectA Malayan tapirs (and Baird's calf)

Animal Ark Website

Last edited by Joliezac on Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 2:14 pm

Another gorgeous photoshoot, I love the ones of the birds scavenging round the mini carcass, but also the tapirs - that woodland atmosphere of glowing shady colours is spot on!

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Wonderful photos again. All very well taken, but I especially love the elephants in the water.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Asia is a fantastic continente, fortunately their fauna is not ignored anymore, we were for a long time enjoying almost always the same species.
I see Mongolia, Bactria, the rainforest and the dangerous pounds. Your pictures are fabulous! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Very nice pics Very Happy  I have a bias for the elephant in water and the last Tapir one I love you
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Wonderful pictures yet, without any distorsion scale and with delightful light! I particulary love the second saiga one, the two elephants ones and the second tapirs one! cheers cheers

Last edited by Caracal on Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Gorgeous photos cheers

How on earth did you make the elephants splash the water ???? Shocked Very Happy

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Thank you so much everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I used an air sprayer used for clearing out dust in computer parts Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Some more photos from the summer  Very Happy

CollectA komodo dragon & buffalo

Schleich tiger

CollectA saola

Schleich & CollectA tapirs

My friend repainted the southlands brumby foal into a Przewalski's foal and I was finally able to get some pictures with the CollectA adult a few days ago  Very Happy I particularly liked the one of the pair running through the "canyon" I couldn't get any photos with flying dust because the foal is fragile and kept falling over, but I think they turned out fine without it cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Wonderful pictures of the horses!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:29 pm

These are all so splendid! The przewalskis are perfect.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:40 pm

Wonderful pictures as usual! The big surprise is how these wild horses worked together. I wouldn't guess they're not supposed to be family. You know, Southlands is like foals, they are fragile and they keep falling down. To produce such a delicate figure in an early stage of the development of the brand was a bold move. Naturally, not all samples stand but for that particular figure it works more realistic. Laughing It seems your tapirs are also planning a calf, no?

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:46 pm

Taos wrote:
Wonderful pictures of the horses!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

I agree! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:34 am

Thank you so much everyone Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:57 am

I'm not sure how komodo and african buffalo got together, but this is my favourite photo for sure, so well fitted and realistic. I agree about the horses, they look beautiful! Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:33 am

Beautiful shots, I love the angles you have chosen and the silhouettes are beautiful! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 5:05 am

spacelab wrote:
I'm not sure how komodo and african buffalo got together, but this is my favourite photo for sure, so well fitted and realistic. I agree about the horses, they look beautiful! Applause

Didn't have an Asian water buffalo at the time Crying or Very sad so I improvised a bit lol. Thank you! Definitely would like to get some updated komodo pics at some point, they're amazing reptiles!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21* Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Asia *Updated 11/22/21*
Page 1 of 1