Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5

Go down 
+7
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Bonnie
spacelab
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
Kikimalou
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:12 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
Choosing the best figure for 2022 will be hard for me! There is a handful of masterpieces to choose from Very Happy Very Happy

Jolie, in 2022 we will choose the 2021 animals of the year Wink

Oh silly me Rolling Eyes Well there were some great figures this year also so I think it will be a close vote!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:20 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Well, I prefer funny things indeed and I hope they will come Very Happy
No one si stupid here to give his two cents about where to put a toy pic on a map, neither you nor Blaine ... nor me that's saying it all Wink

Nevertheless, I'm not an ornithologist but, even on Oiseaux.net, they called the American magpie a Pica hudsonia. scratch Even spending time on the web I always find Pica hudsonia everywhere.

That's OK Kiki, he says he 'follows science' and I am a professional scientist, so I guess he has to follow me! Cool Twisted Evil Laughing

The standard for bird nomenclature is the Cornell Lab of Ornithology - they are the best reference to use for such things: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes! I told you that the Cornell Lab is professional and not just about citizen science. Pica hudsonia and Black-billed Magpie (note the caps) are the accepted names. INaturalist, Audubon, AOS, Bird Watchers’ Digest, the US State Fish and Wildlife departments, and National Geographic all agree on its status as a separate species (although not all agree on the capitalization of the common name). I do have 2 books (both published by Amber Books) that lump the Eurasian, Oriental, and Black-billed Magpies, but they are the exception in my library. I must agree that there is nothing funny about ignorance of modern science.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 6:21 am

Mojö Fun Arctic wolf added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 11:48 am

.. and it's great! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:06 pm

It looks like I was guessing an Artic wolf to be added here.
Short selection but really good figures here. Let's hope Safari can give us something more.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:48 am

A few more Mojo added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5   2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 North-American wildlife from all brands with map - updated november 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2