Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dog collection

Go down 
+9
Jill
SUSANNE
Roger
Taos
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Bonnie
Misty
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Misty

Misty

Country/State : Netherlands

dog collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 11:22 am

thank you.
I did find the fox terrier on marketplace. it is a dutch site. I don't see there papo dogs very often. Especially the rare ones are hardly to find. i really hope for you that you find him some day.
the doberman isn't made from plastic, because it feels a bit heavier. i am not sure from what material he is made. i think that it can be polyresin.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 11:29 am

Misty wrote:
thank you.
I did find the fox terrier on marketplace. it is a dutch site. I don't see there papo dogs very often. Especially the rare ones are hardly to find. i really hope for you that you find him some day.
the doberman isn't made from plastic, because it feels a bit heavier. i am not sure from what material he is made. i think that it can be polyresin.

Thanks! :)
A dog collector friend of mine suggested it to be a Planeta DeAgostini figure. They're made of polyresin, a kind of resin mixed with stone polder. You can see some of mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Misty

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:23 pm

Yes that could be possible. The doberman from Planeta DeAgostini looks very similar to the one i have.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 4:33 pm

Nice selection of dogs,the Dobermann is especially striking.

Misty

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 pm

Thank you Taos
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 3:50 am

Wonderful new additions, I love the little chihuahua's face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:11 am

Thanks Jill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dog collection   dog collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

dog collection
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3