Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities

Go down 
+10
George
Caracal
Babdo
landrover
Roger
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
minis
widukind
Duna_
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
incha

incha

Country/State : Spain

Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 8:09 pm

Congrats Duna_, nice collection
Greetings from Asturias cheers

My blog: http://animalesdejuguete.blogspot.com.es/
Back to top Go down
http://animalesdejuguete.blogspot.com.es/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 1:48 am

incha wrote:

Oh, so nice to see you again. I hope you're doing well.

incha

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 9:47 am

Roger wrote:

Thanks Roger, my collection is still there, but my life is going through ups and downs.

My blog: http://animalesdejuguete.blogspot.com.es/
Back to top Go down
http://animalesdejuguete.blogspot.com.es/
Duna_

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 11:58 am

incha wrote:
You are welcome @incha! Greetings from the Basque Country. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 1:37 pm

incha wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Roger, my collection is still there, but my life is going through ups and downs.

Portugal and Spain share a lot of things and one of them is the expression: - La vida es como una montaña rusa.
I really you can find a more stable way. I am glad you're still collecting.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 7:42 am

Beautiful collection built in a very quick time Applause

"if you get one Starlux figure you are screwed" For a French Collector like me or Caracal it is always a big pleasure to read this. We played with some when we were young but, most of all, we look at them with envy in the Toys shop Christmas displays. The Starlux, and the dreams we did about, are probably the first reason we are collectors now.

Your job about Massat inspiration is awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
Duna_

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 9:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Beautiful collection built in a very quick time Applause

"if you get one Starlux figure you are screwed" For a French Collector like me or Caracal it is always a big pleasure to read this. We played with some when we were young but, most of all, we look at them with envy in the Toys shop Christmas displays. The Starlux, and the dreams we did about, are probably the first reason we are collectors now.

I love to hear those words from you. I feel the same about my first figures (that not were Starlux but I still have it) but I have thought many times about the children that played with those vintage figures. And it's a pleasure to listen to those "children" and the experience and feelings they had with them. Very Happy I decided to collect Starlux because I liked everything about the figures (the material, the size, the colours, the retro aspect, the Burian style, the species choice...) but also for that nostalgic feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:08 pm

Indeed, looking at a Starlux at the age of seven and you are screwed forever Laughing
Back to top Go down
minis

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 10:20 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Indeed, looking at a Starlux at the age of seven and you are screwed forever Laughing

J'ai joué avec des Starlux (surtout indiens et cowboys) durant mon enfance mais en 1972, j'avais 12 ans et j'ai vu avec envie
la série préhistoire (animaux et humains) sans en acheter, je devenais trop "grand" pour ça !

A la lecture de ce forum et de la superbe collection faite en 1 an, le démon Starlux est réapparu !

Je viens d'acheter 3 lots de 10 animaux préhistoriques en 1 mois pour pas très cher (de l'ordre de 2/2.40€ pièce port inclus),
tous en très bon état sans casse et pour la plupart de 1ere génération (je crois).

Je pars à la recherche d'hommes des cavernes !

Merci à ce forum pour son pouvoir de réactiver notre âme d'enfant !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities   Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlux dinosaurs - La Prehistoire - complete collection and some curiosities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2