Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! Empty
PostSubject: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 10:47 pm

DINOZOO is a Chilean one-man new brand.They released a Kaatedocus siberi, 1:35 scale, a resin model, profissionally painted and sculpted using 3D technology.
this figure is limited to 50 unites, it costs around 50 dollars, shipping not included.
Next model will be a Scorpiovenator.

For more information visit the Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DinoZoo-Collectibles-Figures-102275032213455/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't have good pictures, I recommend this little video.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 10:52 pm

This is so interesting, thank you so much for sharing this brand! cheers It's always interesting to see new beginnings like this, who knows what they could be in the future! bounce
And an interesting development in that they use 3D printing! study
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 8:02 am

Very nice model, a bit pricey but not much than PNSO ones, it seems a new way of selling dino toys is at his dawn.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:34 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Very nice model, a bit pricey but not much than PNSO ones, it seems a new way of selling dino toys is at his dawn.

Exactly, there's a new wave with loads of new small players releasing 3D designed dino figures, There's also a few tendencies like the 1:35 scale being favoured or the way these figures are packaged.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 5:30 pm

Perhaps in this kind of making models,  we see the future for more pricey collector's models ?

These are very nice, and if everything is hand made, this price is fair Very Happy

But for toys, we can see there is no future, - I would not like to see little boys playing dino-fight with some of those pale Laughing

Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:14 am

I was interested at first, even had some correspondence with them via Facebook, but they decided to collaborate with Candid Sculpts so no thanks, I did however inform them that he is known to be a racist, misogynist and homophobe a few days after they announced the collaboration, not knowing that they did as they announced it via Instagram and I only looked at their Facebook, so it could be that they reconsidered, there has however not been a statement on this so far.
I guess you can't really escape these things when it comes to anything dinosaur related but it's still a shame that this field of interest seems to attract this kind of people so often, white supremacy is unfortunately deeply rooted within palaeontological circles which is why I ended up quitting studying geology and switched to anothert career path.
If I decide to give them any money will depend on whether they will keep continue to work with someone who made a "kung flu" joke.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 8:21 am

Burgerenby wrote:
.... white supremacy is unfortunately deeply rooted within palaeontological circles which is why I ended up quitting studying geology and switched to anothert career path......

STS forum avoids topics of politics, religion etc .
But I just want to comment, that this is so weird.
Palaeontology should make people more open minded Shocked

Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 4:49 am

I don't think this is something that should be viewed as "political", when someone calls me a racial slur that isn't just "their political opinion", that is them not viewing me as an equal human being.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 7:44 am

And that is very political Wink
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:23 am

Please don't make fun of the experiences I have had.
I grew up having to face bigotry since I was in kindergarten, however I also grew up being taught that people should be treated with some sort of respect.
There are people who don't view me as a person and thus wouldn't treat me with such respect but that shouldn't be viewed as their "political opinion", that is just their general rudeness.
If you don't want me on the forum because you don't view me as a human being who should be treated as one just say so but don't crack jokes about it.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 6:47 am

Burgerenby, first you are a person for me, as every human being, second I want you to stay on STS, Third it wasn't really a joke, for me the rudeness of some people against others and the other things you are talking about are politic, that's all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!   DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand! Empty

Back to top Go down

DinoZoo, a Chilean new brand!
Page 1 of 1