Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2022 5:21 am

Nice again, is the moose Tree house kids?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2022 5:22 am

Yes it is, the dark version.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:07 am

Great bunch! Are the fish PV? What are the rhino, hippo, and lion in the back? They are very dramatic!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:36 am

The fish are from a safari toob and the african models are old safari Authentics. Thanks!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:40 am

Ah, the Authentics explains the drama! Gosh I love how intense those guys' expressions can be. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:45 am

They are really fun for sure! Thats why I am keeping them.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 3:05 am

Finally got my newest parcel! Its been a short while since I have shared news... 
First and foremost is this splendid Itoy Paraceratherium and the last Schleich bird of prey I needed. Thank you tonihan24! I also recieved a splendid gift from our dear friend Mitsukuni, some PEC models. Thank you so much for your thoughts and generosity! I found a more local Schleich river otter, leaving only the old roebuck from that set for me to find. The others are all odds and ends I have picked up shopping recently. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now a few extra shots of this BEAST!

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:58 am

Besides how magnific and unbelievable is your Paraceratherium, I'm quite surprised to see that your choices for living rhinos are EXACTLY the same than mines.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:20 am

Big congrats!!

That peraceratherium is stunning!! I knew it was huge, but seeing it next to everything else, WOW affraid

The details on it are incredible, I wouldn’t even be able to put that model on my prehistoric bookcase because it’s too close to the ceiling. It probably wouldn’t even fit! CollectA’s will hopefully be a better size for me when it comes out this summer. But surely that has to be the best Peraceratherium on the market Laughing

So glad these arrived!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:25 am

Lovely figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 12:43 pm

Paige is walking with the Beasts. Laughing IToy Paraceratherium is colossal and magnificent. I am so glad you rescued this fabulous figure to your collection. It is one of those models we'll never forget, I guess. A legend even if it is still quite recent.
Congratulations also for acquiring all other tiny figures. Laughing
We don't read much about Isabella but we feel her perfume everywhere. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 5:57 pm

Thank you everyone! I plan on many outdoor photos with this behemoth. :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 9:20 pm

Congrats!!!!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 11:21 pm

Big congrats! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:15 am

Oh my gosh that thing is huge! Shocked What a guy!! It really is an amazing sculpture. I love your tiny critters best, though. What a cool group! Those PEC figures are wonderful. cheers And a beautiful Othello, congrats on all of them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 4:37 am

Big and beautiful......this Paraceratherium needs a very strong display case.

cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 1:23 am

Thank you all again. :)

I remember when I joined the forum so many years ago, and the literal HOURS I spent browsing topics and learning about this hobby. I learned of Play Visions but had settled myself to the fact I wouldn't ever get to own any as they were so valuable and rare and at the time I was a foolish Schleich Fanatic and was ok with this. Sometime after the fever set in... and here we are a decade later with this fantastic opportunity/parcel arriving. I am broke in monetary wealth now but rich in endorphins so who cares, right? Wink
These are SO exciting to me I HAD to enjoy some vitamin D and outdoor air when I got home today. Thank you CodyK2004 for your help! And to anyone in the past here (you know who you are) who has helped my PV fever subside, even momentarily.
First up, the completing models for the birds and bats!

The colorful frogs!

The fabulous toads (Not you Suriname toad you still frighten me on sight)

The splendid prehistoric amphibians!!

And lastly a set I was not originally interested in... but changed my mind last minute. Its not even on TAW if I looked around correctly (suspicious though as my brain has been heavily distracted of late)... sea shells/snails!

For a few of my younger years my family lived near the Oregon coast and it remains a favorite vacation spot to this day. Growing up there you get to recognize some souvenir style seashells you can find in literally any shop there. These are so realistic and detailed and painted I am just floored by them. 

Even the undersides/opening of shells is true to life! 

I have more models to show soon but I am waiting on the last few packages to arrive. I will also be updating my trade/sale topic soon also. So stay posted!

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:15 am

I’m very happy for you getting those Playvisions figures. I bought two of the prehistoric amphibians (the two that I wanted the most) and I can’t wait for them to arrive. It has left me in similar financial state, but when would there be another opportunity for this?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:34 am

Thank you Haydn! It is truly a superb opportunity.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:03 am

Oh man, I've been trying to talk myself out of the shells- not like I can't go find some real ones!- but your pics have my resolve crumbling. I have the amphibians on the way... Wink
The toads may be a must too... I've seen Surinam toads IRL and they are alien-weird.

Love the frogs pic on the hens and chicks!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 7:47 am

wow, the photo of the frogs in the houseleek is almost psychedelic!

The sea snails are incredibly realistic, I guess they're casts from real seashells. They could easily pass for the real thing if out of context. The paintjob has been applied very carefully too, even in the most complex specimens such as the cowries and sundial snail.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:44 am

STS works. Congrats my friend

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:29 am

I am neither a frog nor shell collector, but when I see these, wow, I can see why anyone would like to have them. Their colours are so vibrant, great for livening up your shelves.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 12:56 pm

my prehistoric amphibians arrived yesterday, but the shells (which I bought a couple days later) are still enroute. Do the shells have names on them?
Otherwise, is there a listing of their species anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:30 pm

Shells are listed on TAW as Play Visions Minis. Though, they're far from being complete. Paige, maybe, when your days turn less busy, we will need to work on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love those toads, it was a good chance and I think it was a good decision to get all these models.
Play Visions prehistoric amphibians are particularly hard to find and there's no other set like that one. I am so glad of seeing so many STS members getting this oportunity.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next