Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 12:29 am

Very nice your collection is growing despite your move. So lucky to find the Schleich Chihuahua without needing the whole set.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:18 am

Wow, many nice additions and some treasures and rareties. Big Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:51 pm

Congratulations, I really like the two pelicans and the puffin Very Happy Applause cheers study

drunken
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 2:48 pm

Lots of great new additions! The Schleich sheep friends look very well made

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm

Great additions Paige, I missed the Wed 03 Apr 2024 post Palmface

The Naturalism birds of prey set and Colorata Dogs and bears set are really highlight among other beauties, I remember the Colorata wolf was on your wishlist for a long time now. Very Happy

Could you tell us more about the Schleich new African buffalo and the S&N orangutan please ?
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 8:32 pm

Amazing new models, congratulations! Applause Applause cheers

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers Congrats!!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 12:21 am

Thank you everyone! 

@Kiki, I will try to share a comparison photo of the new Schleich buffalo and S&N orang soon. My models are stored in the spare bedroom now, and somewhat organized, but I haven't had a lot of time to orient myself with the new layout yet as I have been busy with other pressing matters. But I should be able to find the boxes somewhat easily as I could before my move. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 pm

Fantastic additions! I didn't know there was a Falkland wolf. What is the brand of the donkey in the last photo?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:48 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone! 

@Kiki, I will try to share a comparison photo of the new Schleich buffalo and S&N orang soon. My models are stored in the spare bedroom now, and somewhat organized, but I haven't had a lot of time to orient myself with the new layout yet as I have been busy with other pressing matters. But I should be able to find the boxes somewhat easily as I could before my move. :)

thank you, I'm in no hurry you have all the time you want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is that blue whale figure? Toy Major?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is a Safari Authentics donkey.

@Kiki, the comparison is posted!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there is not a brand stamp sadly, only the following info: 1509 -P1 Blue Whale China 2

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 pm

Thanks!

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:17 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I thought your CollectA cob stallion looked a bit different to mine, so I dug out his photo and their patches don't match!

The placement is the same, but the outlines of them have been changed since mine was made. I'd have got him the year they were released (2017 according to TAW) and I'm assuming yours was brand new stock, which is quite a long gap so that doesn't help pin down when the painting was altered, and I don't think it's different enough to call them old/new versions like we do with the Mojo cob mare and her three different coat patterns, but still interesting to compare!

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:27 am

Wow, looks like I missed some additions :O wonderful newcomers, congrats!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:24 am

Nice animal mixture, My favorite is the Bullyland cuttlefish.
Congratulations.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there is not a brand stamp sadly, only the following info: 1509 -P1 Blue Whale China 2

That's a traditional marking for a Toy Major figure. Could you please share a picture for TAW?

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 pm

Wow wonderful haul!! Those PV turtles I love you Everything in that last photo, in fact, makes my heart flutter, haha! Major congrats! Definitely some great opportunities. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26