Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 12:17 pm

Great last batch Paige cheers

Some Toymany are really interresting, too bad I can't find them on Amazon.fr What a Face

I also like very much the small ducks but they are nowhere to be seen unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 2:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 5:42 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I also like very much the small ducks but they are nowhere to be seen unfortunately.

Kiki, these sets are not hard to find on eBay, try for example:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (dark dog)
or
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (light dog)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 8:15 pm

Wonderful additions especially the North American set,the dog sets and the Maned Wolf. cheers cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 8:21 pm

I like these Toymany lions, puma and lynx! cheers cheers

Shocked  I did not find this brand on TAW..
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 2:14 am

Congrats on great additions! That tiny maned wolf is just excellent.

Is the gray tiger meant to be "maltese" or just a fantasy coloration?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 3:38 am

Thank you everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], This brand is new, from when the forum first encountered it very late in 2022 (I bought my first set in December then). It hasnt been put on TAW as it wasn't a "mainstream" brand yet. IMO though, it could be added if TAW editors felt it appropriate with their range expanding and popularity growing here. I'd be happy to add my photos!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am certain Schleich meant it to be a fantasy coloration like their black lion. I bought it as it could potentially pass as the rare/mythic maltese tiger if not for the demonic eyes!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 am

Alright, first new items for 2024! Technically there os something special that was my very first order of 2024, but its taking the long way from Germany apparently. Rolling Eyes Hopefully it comes soon.

In the meantime... Ya'll saw the Bully wolf already but he did have some traveling companions. I have had TERRIBLE luck lately with packages coming damaged or poorly packed. My red kite doesn't stand well and both birds have paint loss. But otherwise they are great, the baby elephant is adorable and of course a new lupine friend is always welcome! I found some more Chapmei monkeys which are fun, and some Eyscota cats that also came damaged sadly...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then, with a reminder from Blaine, I snagged a few more Archie Mcphee novelties! The great birds set, a set of "city critters" and a set of crows. I got to split the city critters and crows with a friend as they are 4 figures duplicated into a "set". They are smaller than I thought but pretty cute IMO.

And then something a little more unusual from A.M.; a set of mushrooms! They are not super realistic but I actually quite like them.

The packaging if anyone is interested.

I will show some comparisons of these guys shortly, but thats a wrap for now!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:00 am

I don't understand why those who sell toy figures send them with inadequate protection. I believe it is not only frustrating for the final customer but also for the manufacturer. They take all the necessary care to produce a well-finished figure, and then it arrives in relatively poor condition.
Paintloss is relatively common on Bullyland figures and some of their birds of prey do not stand correctly. It is evident Bullyland was never much worried about it. Miracles like the CollectA barn owl are rare. I got used to the bases of the Papo birds and now I like it.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 am

Thanks to Blaine I also picked up the feeder birds! I also got the set of 12 crows! I love how small they are, I have lots of ideas for outdoor photography Very Happy

I have the Bullyland red kite & cinerous vulture too and mine have paint loss and don't stand correctly either Embarassed Where did you order yours from? I got mine with Minizoo which I thought was odd because they usually package figures quite well.

Nice cats too.

Congrats!! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:11 pm

What the hell is that? Thank you for a expensive but interesting weekend catch. Always in January i get suggestions for a hightlight of the year and can find one or more figures from my wishlist.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:37 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Beautiful cats and garden birds! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 7:20 pm

Oh man that tiny opossum!!! I need to look that up, are those currently for sale somewhere?

Congrats on starting your new year with some really cool figures! Very sad about the poor packaging. I hope your package from Germany arrives safe!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 7:41 am

Jill wrote:
Oh man that tiny opossum!!! I need to look that up, are those currently for sale somewhere?

Congrats on starting your new year with some really cool figures! Very sad about the poor packaging. I hope your package from Germany arrives safe!

Yes you can find them here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 12:06 am

Joliezac wrote:
Jill wrote:

Yes you can find them here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Awesome, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 6:17 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 5:36 am

Thanks everyone. :)

Haven't updated in a hot minute! These are either ebay or local finds (for once!). My german Keeshond FINALLY arrived! I love it. I finally made peace with my not so symmetrical SE reindeer. Then while helping a friend I got to keep some bycatch in the form of old Safaris.

I finally got the old Safari salmon in a great lot. Smaller than I was expecting given their more recent one but a great model! Some other fun old models from that lot. Then I found the green brachi, chinamal sheep, and spino baby at a local antique/thrift shop. I was most excited for the sheep! I wanted one the second dear Taylor showed his recently and then *poof* there it was!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 7:09 am

Congrats! I'm glad you got the salmon for your collection, it is a great model. I love the old Safari otters too. The dog is gorgeous.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 9:24 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 2:11 pm

Nice adds Paige, I'm not a dog collector but I would love to catch such a beautiful German Keeshond drunken

The three calves are absolutely funny, it's a like they begin a Tik-Tok dance Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 6:35 pm

Congratulations! cheers Applause The German Keeshond is amazing drunken

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 10:13 pm

The Keeshond is beautiful, congrats on all these finds!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 10:18 pm

Nice additions especially the Safari calves!Great that you you found the Border Leicester sheep.The Keeshond is a really lovely model,yours is a lot darker than mine!This breed is called a Keeshond in the Netherlands and elsewhere but a Wolfspitz in Germany.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 6:06 am

Thank you everyone!

@Taylor, there are at least 2 paint variations of this model. A nice tan and brown one with dark black points, and this one that is black with brown points and higlights. I hope to find the lighter version too someday. It is just such a gorgeous model.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next