Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 3:59 pm

That's great to know.I have the lighter coloured model so I will need to look out for the other one!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 2:13 am

Some more news, probably the last for me before I move. 

A while back, lots of Toymany arrived! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A set of Seinon (a new brand as far as I can tell). 
They remind me of the end 1990s and early 2000s mattel barbie type plastic. They are solid and good material, the paint application could be better but its not bad. 

And then my last few online purchases. Notably, the Rebor Dire Wolf, the penultimate PNSO mini dino I have been looking for, some rare K&M, a couple of Schleichs (the Kapro will be getting some dental work done someday), and then the green AAA toucan! 

It completes my set. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Magofu

Magofu

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 8:21 am

Very, very nice, that collection of AAA birds
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:17 am

Beautiful additions again, especially the K&M loon and jerboa

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 8:56 pm

Great additions-the dog/cat set look very interesting and the Jerboa is excellent!

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:30 pm

Great additions. The AAA bird set is fantastic, so colourful! Beautiful sheep too.

The Toymany arctic fox and wolf almost look like a pair of the same species. Did you try to straighten the narwhal's tusk in hot water? I wish the set was still for sale.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:53 pm

[quote="rogerpgvg"]Great additions. The AAA bird set is fantastic, so colourful!

indeed! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 10:15 pm

These toymay animals are beautiful. cheers cheers

You have completed the AAA large birds.........congratulations Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 10:57 pm

Thank you everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the wolf and fox indeed look like close cousins in their winter coat. I have not tried to straighten the narwhal's tusk just yet as I am in the middle of packing up my house for a move. BUT it and several other models will be getting medical treatment once I am settled in the new place.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 7:35 am

Congratulation Paige, especially for the AAA big birds Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 11:35 am

So many great figures from different styles and brands. I hope you have a smooth and peaceful move. :)

Concavenator

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 3:27 pm

The Nemicolopterus in particular is very cute!

DeviantArt

Instagram
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/5aurophaganax
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:52 am

Another belated thank you! Its been a crazy busy week and a half with my move! But everything went very smoothly and I am now putting everything away, albeit slowly. Wink

A small batch of figures I couldn't resist buying just before my actual moving trip.

The T rex has been a long wish of mine, the other dinos were must have's too as they either were new species for me or IMO a nice example of a common one. The Schleich's are just hitting the Western US, and look a lot nicer in person than their promos. But the Jersey does indeed have a paint scuff issue; more on that a little later. Lastly 2 Safari impulse buys on my part!

While I was in the middle of packing up my stuff and getting to my new place, my Mom received a package from teardrop from me. It was FANTASTIC! Maria is another miracle worker amongst us, and she was able to not only grab the Naturalism birds of prey set I so foolishly "slept on", but she also tracked down the older red panda AND THE LORIS for me!!! ENORMOUS thank you to her! And to boot, she also got me some other goodies like the Colorata bear and wild dog set, as well as the K&M wild dog I have come so close to getting numerous times but always fell just short of! 

At this time I also received this set from my dear friend Christophe, of the Admin fame. In exchange for helping him acquire some US gems, he sent me these lovely vintage beauties. I am VERY poorly versed in these amazing old figures, their history, value, and care etc., but boy aren't they gorgeous! I immediately fell in love. :) And now I have developed a new fever...

And last but not least, a few more items for myself. My Minizoo package arrived full of great items! 

The new S&N models are lovely, the insects are much nicer than I was expecting, and the older S&N figures are wonderful too! I finally got the Mojo newest color komodo, and the absolutely splendid fennec. :) The K&M penguins are a lot less nice than their promo photo promised... but theres a few species in there I am happy I got another example of now.

And very lastly for now, These are figures I have found locally around my new home.

The old Carnegie gal and the small puppy are thrift store finds. Then at a local agriculture store they had more new Schleich! There is a toy store proper I plan to visit tomorrow, but this has been a good start to my new chapter in my life.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 8:43 am

Such lovely additions! And so many! drunken Congratulations!! cheers

The red panda and Lori you've got from Maria look very cute, I don't think I've seen them before. Is the brand called Naturalism?

I also like the feathered T-rex, so cool! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:38 am

Congratulations for all his additions Applause cheers
Thank you for his images study
The new S&N bird models will definitely be in my collection! drunken bounce
and I would do anything to find: Naturalism birds of prey set scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:12 pm

Wow again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 8:53 pm

Truly superb additions!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 9:34 pm

Very nice models, Applause  Applause  Applause  I like the T-rex., the birds of prey and the old antelopes.

congratulations. flower flower

sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 12:25 am

Well done Paige!
great to see that Christophe has lit a small fire in you regarding these very old models!! They are very beautiful indeed:)
I like the Colorata sets and the birds of prey as well. That was nice of teardrop Maria to help you getting them.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 10:28 am

Congratulations on all your new additions. So many great models! It's very special to get the complete Colorata Wild Bears set, they are very hard to find. After years of looking on Japanese auction sites, I still haven't got the complete set. Fantastic that you got it from Maria.

The Naturalism birds of prey are very beautiful too. And while it may have a scuffing problem, I really like the look of the Schleich Jersey cow. The three vintage models are a perfect way to start your composition collection. I am not an expert either, but I believe the antelopes are some of the most sought after composition models.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 1:36 pm

Amazing additions! Those Colorata figures are beautiful, and I love the K&M painted dog, congrats on finally securing so many figures you've been looking for so long! cheers Those vintage models from Christophe are beautiful. I love you
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:13 pm

Fantastic additions! cheers Applause Applause In the previous post, I noticed a beautiful dire wolf model from Rebor. Could you please do a comparison photo with some major brand prehistoric mammal?

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 5:05 pm

Wow so many amazing new additions! The Naturalism eagles are a must-have in my opinion.

I just got my first Schleich 2024 figures and I think they look a lot better in hand than in the stock images, I was pleasantly surprised!

Those vintage models are so beautiful!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 11:13 pm

Being you such generalist as a collector, it is a joy to see these Lineol in your collection. I think you deserve to be tempted with such beautiful models. I confess I considered to get the Naturalism Birds of Prey but despite the reasonable price, it is something I couldn't afford yet. I'm glad you acquired them, we will regret later if we miss these fantastic bird figures.
Hurray for Christophe, Maria and all the great friends on this forum. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:37 pm

Thank you everyone! I thought my collecting would slow down a lot being so busy with my transition between houses but it has instead coincided with lots of new opportunities (that I couldn't resist!).

First up is a mixed lot. The horse my mother got for me as a home-coming present. The new Schleich and Papo all came from the local toy store. The lesser known brands and the CollectA Copy of the musk ox (maybe this will get my butt in gear to snag the real thing!) were finds at the local thrift store. And then, somehow by magic, there were a few lucky ebay purchases including the Schleich chihuahua that is only ever included in sets of toys, the Royal Ontario Museum obapinia, and the Bullyland cuttlefish!

The next mixed photo is another group of mixed items from a recent quick trip back to my home town to visit my brother and his family whom I haven't seen in 2 years. While there, I was able to grab the CollectA clydesdale and megalosaurus, then a ton of thrift store finds and two china-copy brand figures (the jersey cow copied from the Schleich holstein, and the styracosaurus from the Schleich model also). I was introduced to Phidal and got 2 of the more interesting species from their shark set but sadly not the goblin shark. Then a couple of Imperial figures; the sawfish and sea turtle. The AAA babies I have to check to see who can replace my old battered copies, and then I found a few adults to accompany them! 2 Larami models I liked were the iguanodon and ankylosaurus (this one is so odd looking I fell in love with it). And usually I would not post JP figures, but these two are ones I remember playing with from my brother's toys when we were kids so I couldn't leave them behind either.

And lastly, lastly, from a wonderful friend and colleague I was able to obtain several PV, K&M, Club Earth, Action Products, etc. models!!! I have been able to cross off the PV DARK Coyote! The K&M N. Am. red fox! And even a Yowies Falkland Island wolf! So many splendid figures and all at once to boot!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next