Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*

Go down 
+19
luisgm
molla.nasreddin
Saien
lucky luke
Ana
Bonnie
landrover
thebritfarmer
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
George
Kikimalou
Taos
Caracal
Roger
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Joliezac
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 6:51 pm

The landscape, the animal toys and above all the photos are fantastic. Thank you so much, I can't even decide which are my favorites. I'll be back for a breath of fresh air again and again. cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 7:42 pm

Ack! You need to let me know when you come to SLC! You can come see the 'Museum' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:51 am

really great photos! I like the bison in the lake, great background as well. And the chinchillas!
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 11:57 am

Beautiful photos. The right environment brings the animals to life. sunny

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:46 pm

All these photos are fabulous but how do you take so many figures? You even take homemade figures, I would get scared. affraid Well, thanks for taking your time to take so beautiful pictures and share with us, despite the talente for doing it, you show a genuine love for this hobby. flower

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 11:49 pm

Beautiful! I love you
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:07 am

Thank you so much everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its usually a tight fit to bring so many figures What a Face I often pack light so I can bring extra animals. I usually take a small carboard box and put it inside my backpack and each figure gets its own bubble wrap baggie. The homemade models/resin figures go in their own tiny boxes so they don't get crushed. I bring the bag on the plane as a carry-on. I don't trust it to be checked, then things would break for sure!

I haven't had an issue thus far but I have been flagged a few times going through security and I get odd looks when they have to go through the luggage lol!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:06 am

Joliezac wrote:
Thank you so much everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its usually a tight fit to bring so many figures What a Face I often pack light so I can bring extra animals. I usually take a small carboard box and put it inside my backpack and each figure gets its own bubble wrap baggie. The homemade models/resin figures go in their own tiny boxes so they don't get crushed. I bring the bag on the plane as a carry-on. I don't trust it to be checked, then things would break for sure!

I haven't had an issue thus far but I have been flagged a few times going through security and I get odd looks when they have to go through the luggage lol!

lol! I was needing such a good laught. If you're at that point where you find amusement in the expressions of those who are puzzled by your quirks and you don't feel embarrassed, that means you are an empowered collector if it makes sense in English.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:37 pm

The last winter photos for the year! We visited Lake Tahoe and it was a beautiful day. The lake is always breathtaking.

I brought along my new favorite Toy Many set, the polar animals Very Happy

Toy Many arctic hare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Toy Many & Safari arctic hares

Toy Many snowy owl & Papo arctic hare

Papo & Toy Many arctic hare

Toy Many snowy owl & arctic hare

Toy Many arctic fox

Papo arctic hare & arctic fox

Safari arctic fox

Safari leopard seal

CollectA leopard seal

Papo & Schleich spotted seals

Kaiyodo Blakiston's fish owl

Safari arctic hare

Toy Many polar bear

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 9:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 pm

What I like most about the Toy Many figures are the poses they are in. So refreshing to see some animal figures in action, instead of just standing on all fours staring off into the distance.
The polar bear is my favourite!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 11:57 pm

Wonderful pictures!.. as usual!  You used perfectly the attitude of the different models in the decor! I particulary love the 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 and last one! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 11:22 am

Spectacular pictures of white wildlife! In most pictures it looks like the figures posed under your command, that picture 8 is a perfect example of it. Very well done and thanks for sharing. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6