Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*

Go down 
+19
luisgm
molla.nasreddin
Saien
lucky luke
Ana
Bonnie
landrover
thebritfarmer
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
George
Kikimalou
Taos
Caracal
Roger
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Joliezac
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 11:07 pm

These IC models look really very realistic on your great pictures. I don't remember the last time I visited a lighthouse, I must remember to visit one next time.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 6:03 am

I had lots of fun at the lighthouse yesterday so I went back today with many more figures for a proper photo shoot Laughing

Although silly me got there and I realized I forgot my case of figures What a Face So I had to drive back to my house and get them Crying or Very sad

I took lots so I will post the rest tomorrow.

My new Safari IC marbled ray. I almost lost it under the rocks because the waves were sloshing back and forth and it almost got sucked underneath but I was able to grab it in time pale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari IC sea otter & Monterey Bay Aquarium sea otters: These photos were tricky because the water was sloshing back and forth and they kept falling through the kelp Mad

Some sea lions by Papo, Schleich, Safari, & CollectA:

Papo, Schleich, Safari, & CollectA walruses:

Papo & Mojo elephant seals:

CollectA & Safari wandering albatrosses:

I'll post more tomorrow!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 6:40 am

Those are unbelievable photos Shocked Shocked Shocked Especially the sea lion panoramic is almost indistinguishable from a photo of the real alive animals! The stingray photos and the third sea otter photo are also mesmerizing, and all the remaining ones are very good! I wish I had your skills for outdoor photography with matching habitats!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 6:11 pm

Thank you so much! I really love to find great spots for photographs and decide what animals would fit in that area Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 9:01 pm

Beautiful pics and a wonderul journey you are giving us, each time you put a smile on my face, thank you Jolie. sunny

Those Big IC Safari ltd are really nice, alas most of them are too large for my shelves, it's a pity... At least I can watch them on beautiful pics here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 11:25 pm

This is absolutely impressive!!! Shocked Shocked I think it can't be done better. I really adore many of the pictures, especially the Barnegat? one. Very Happy Wink

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 2:06 am

Thank you so much Roger & Kikimalou!!

Here are the rest of the photos I took Very Happy

A trio of CollectA, Safari, & Colorata rockhoppers

Safari & Colorata Humboldt penguins

Safari & Schleich brown pelicans

Papo brown crab

Schleich & Safari herring gulls

Papo & Safari raccoons

Some curious Safari American black bears wander into a group of ravens looking for food, (Ravens by Bullyland, Safari, & Schleich)

Of course I couldn't resist some photos of my puffin colony! By Papo, CollectA, Yowies, Safari, & Schleich

Then some photos of my new Papo spotted seal. I'm just obsessed with its goofy expression and pose Laughing

I think these 2 are my favorite of the day but I'm happy with all my others too. It had been years since I was at the lighthouse. I'm glad I went back! Its also under construction at the moment so its covered in scaffolding. That's why it looks odd in the photos.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 1:41 pm

That's all really beautiful! Very well positioned models, perfect landscape and high photographic skills. Also an impressive collection, not many people owns the brown pelican from Schleich and Safari together. I only have the Safari model myself. Laughing It seems you're missing the Bullyland puffin.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 3:47 pm

GORGEOUS !!! cheers

They all look so real ! Shocked
And the fact that you use several brands so they are different gives life and makes it very interesting.
Your photographic skills and feeling for dimensins do that there seems to be no difference in size !
Top class work Applause Very Happy

And the I haven't even mentioned the beautyful location and the way you use it Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 5:08 pm

Great pics, great use of depht of field Applause and of course BIG poetry cheers
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 6:09 pm

Another beautiful batch of pictures, much like everyone else has said they're an excellent combination of right-species-right-place and careful photographic skills Applause Applause

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Thank you so much Roger, Susanne, Kikimalou, and George!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 5:23 am

After almost an entire month of rain, I finally had some sunshine earlier this week to go out and get some photos cheers

I had a handful of newer models that didn't have any photos yet, so I took them out to get some shots Very Happy

I went to my usual spot at the quarry and creek. Here are the photos I took at the quarry:

My repainted brumbies, Spirit & Esperanza out enjoying the sunny day  sunny

Safari IC  & Papo horned lizard

Southlands Replicas & Science and Nature wedge-tailed eagles

Emus looking for shade on a hot day, (Papo, Southlands Replicas, & Mojo)

CollectA's scimitar-horned oryx

A tense standoff between male kangaroos (CollectA, Mojo, & Southlands Replicas)

I'll post the photos of the creek tomorrow!  Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:21 pm

The way you photograph these figures turn them even more beautiful.
I really love your pictures and all the love and dedication you give to them.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:20 am

Great shots again! I love all those red roo bucks.  Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:26 am

Wonderful, those Kangaroos certainly are lifelike!!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:14 am

Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate the kind comments Very Happy

I got busy and forgot to show the rest of my photos from that day Embarassed

So here they are!

Thanks to Cody, I was able to get these beautiful Play Visions chameleons! I love these figures they are so detailed and colorful  I love you

Play Visions veiled chameleon:

Play Visions Parson's chameleon:

Play Visions panther chameleon:

Then it was finally warm enough to bring my final Southlands acquisition out for some photos, the Southlands Replicas thylacine:
Big thanks to Paige for helping me find this lovely figure, those teeth!  Laughing
With CollectA's as well:

Had to get an action shot of Papo's new African fish eagle! Then later enjoying its catch...

Then my Bongo family! I was so happy to take Anna's bongo out for some photos... Such a gorgeous model  I love you  cheers
Along with the CollectA adult & calf:

I'm just in love with Papo's birds this year... The Eurasian spoonbill:

Then a very exciting searchlist find I didn't have time to post about. The Safari Virginia opossum! I love this model and had such a hard time finding it. Its very unique and the babies enjoying are ride are so cute  I love you I'm so happy I could find this!!

Papo & Schleich boars:

Then lastly the Eikoh & Schleich slow loris:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 2:11 pm

All these pictures are really phenomenal. Look at the formidable eagle in pure action! affraid
Those Play Visions chameleons look much more attractive presented like that.
There are so many pictures to enjoy but I want also to congratulate you for finding so many fantastic figures.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 6:03 pm

Another wonderful varied batch of pictures, I like everything on show here but especially impressed by the chameleons looking very at home in the tree, the splash for the eagle's action shot, and the lovely bongo family wading in the water.

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 2:21 am

It is very beautiful the integration of the animal in the landscape. flower flower flower

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:57 am

Last night was a beautiful full moon so we went to the lighthouse at dusk to watch the moonrise. I brought a few figures with me to get some sunset photos while we waited Laughing

I wanted to get some photos of the moon but unfortunately it was cloudy so we only saw the moon once it was high in the sky.

so here they are!

Some shots with my puffin colony:

Another attempt at a breaching humpback. I forgot my canned air though so I couldn't do a splash effect! Maybe next time I will get the perfect photo

Then Safari's IC green sea turtle hatchling making its way to the ocean before a predator spots it...

A rare Kemp's Ridley sea turtle hatchling

Then finally, the Safari leatherback making her way onto the shore to lay her eggs

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 5:27 am

Those are awesome photos, especially the humpback !!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Fantastic pictures, how powerful is that whale with the beautiful sky behind?
I love also the vulnerability of these hatchlings. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:13 pm

Very nice photos, congratulations. cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:46 pm

These are just so stunning! cheers I could stare at these for hours, you have such a talent for this sort of photography! Applause
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next