Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*

Go down 
+19
luisgm
molla.nasreddin
Saien
lucky luke
Ana
Bonnie
landrover
thebritfarmer
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
George
Kikimalou
Taos
Caracal
Roger
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Joliezac
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 7:20 pm

Thank you so much!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 3:05 pm

My friend came out to visit for a week. We went to a few places to take some photos like we always do, I'll slowly present them all here cheers

First we went to the lighthouse:

Play Visions marine iguana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Papo lobster

Safari polar bear adult & cub

Safari IC marine iguana hanging out with my friend's repainted Sally Lightfoot crab

CollectA Grevy's zebra

CollectA wild ass

Maia & Borges Atlantic puffin

Papo spotted seal & Schleich spotted seal pup

My friend's horse (not sure what breed)

Then a quick shot with one of my favorite figures this year, Papo's tit  I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 5:44 pm

A great location, and a gorgeous bright day. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures as you share them :)

The Schleich mare is an Icelandic - that's the last Schleich horse I ever bought new, so any more recent releases and I'd struggle to remember/recognise them enough to tell you the breeds, but I do know her!

thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:20 pm

Wonderful, looks like you startled Momma seal !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:47 pm

George wrote:
A great location, and a gorgeous bright day. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures as you share them :)

The Schleich mare is an Icelandic - that's the last Schleich horse I ever bought new, so any more recent releases and I'd struggle to remember/recognise them enough to tell you the breeds, but I do know her!

Oh thanks! Though she might be an Icelandic but wasn't too sure. It was a very hot day, (in the 90s Fahrenheit all week actually). Luckily there was a nice breeze and water to cool off in Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 pm

Fantastic colourful photos again!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 10:22 pm

Superb photos!! Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 11:21 pm

Lovely photos!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 1:12 am

Safari's polar bear is such a beautiful model. I'm so glad it was my choice for a polar bear and I still love it despite its age. Your pictures are so beautiful, I'm always writing the same but that's what I feel.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 1:42 am

Roger wrote:
Safari's polar bear is such a beautiful model. I'm so glad it was my choice for a polar bear and I still love it despite its age. Your pictures are so beautiful, I'm always writing the same but that's what I feel.

Thank you! Safari's polar bears were the first ones I got when I was younger, they're still my favorite Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 6:23 am

After a hot day at the lighthouse, we went to my favorite spot at the creek. It hadn't rained in a few weeks so the water was much lower. This exposed some more land in spots I couldn't take photos in before  Very Happy

Some Safari caimans basking on the bank. Schleich Butterflies flutter by. Soon they are spotted by the BotB Jaguar and decide to evacuate the area..

Safari capybara

CollectA & TOOB Safari capybaras

Some more shots of the BotB jaguar

Of course had to get some photos with my new Bullyland dart frogs... I just love their colors  I love you

Bullyland's gorgeous military macaw  I love you

Schleich Bayala grizzly (Torak) The salmon is from the Colorata raptors set. I almost lost it when it slipped out of the bears mouth into the moving stream  What a Face

My first photos with the Signatus Studios female waterbuck. Joined by the CollectA male. They are wonderful together  Laughing

Papo great tit

Then lastly Papo's magpie

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 6:47 am

They are so wonderful that I don't know which one I like more! The jaguar is absolutely stunning hidden in vegetation, swimming capybaras are so realistic, the dart frogs are breathtaking (especially the 5th image, in pitcher plant), the bear with salmon is full of movement and dynamism with water splash included (I have also this salmon as a separate figure), and the last photo of the waterbucks shows how much the male admire the female and is in love!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 12:54 pm

Everything is so beautiful but I enjoy imagining you exploring the little corners around the lighthouse with dirty boots. I love it so much. One of the things I enjoy from my childhood is the fact I lived next to a natural reserve and I explored exhaustively all the secret and fascinating places. Completely free, without worrying about strangers or trafic or whatever. Now, living in a small flat in a densely populated area, I can feel how lucky I was.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 1:19 pm

Another really wonderful photoshoot! That extra bit of dry land was well worth the visit. My favourite shots are the third one with the Jaguar alone, the second frog shot, and the bear with the fish!

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Very Happy Wonderful pictures! I can tell which ones I prefer, the ones with the caîmans? the cobs? the Bully parrot? the so realistic jag? the frogs? the Papo passerines?.. the one with grizzli and salmon is very spectacular! cheers cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 11:47 am

These are incredibly beautiful! sunny I love how you manage to make the animals look in scale with their surroundings even though they're much smaller! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 5:43 am

Thank you so much everyone!

Lastly, we visited Island Beach State Park. I've never been before and it was a really beautiful place! There was a wide variety of forest trails and trails along the beach. It was raining most of the day but luckily it stopped just long enough for me to get some photos.

I definitely want to go back this summer and explore some more!

Papo & Safari gemsbok oryx

Papo gemsbok oryx

Papo & Schleich gemsbok oryx

Safari & Mojo Arabian oryx (for the longest time I thought the Mojo was a gemsbok, oops  Rolling Eyes )

Mojo Arabian oryx

Then a short series of my favorite family, my CollectA & Schleich ostriches!

Papo & Schleich cheetah pair trying to hunt the female, luckily the male shows up just in time!

Epoch Egyptian vulture

A pair of Schleich & Safari giant desert tortoises

Safari bobcat

Schleich butterflies

Then some shots with my fennec foxes from Papo, Yowies, Mojo, & CollectA

Schleich gemsbok being watched by a hungry Schleich leopard

Finally I just had to get some photos with my new BotB sand cat! I just adore this model and it is perfect for photos I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 5:16 pm

Those are beautiful figures and photos!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:23 pm

I agrée! and I love this sandcat! 👍👍
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 1:56 pm

I think you give a good life to your models. They look all very happy on your beautiful pictures.
About Mojo oryx, you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the last episode of its transformation once Mojö Fun messed both species and they were humble enough to ask for our community's help. Very noble gesture from the company.

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 10:08 pm

Thank you for this very interesting Links Rogerio! :-)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:47 am

Nice job cheers cheers

I like the oryx in those photos. Applause Applause Applause

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:48 am

Thank you everyone!!

very interesting topic about the Mojo oryx. I'm glad Mojo is open to changes and updating paint schemes on figures, it was definately improved.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 9:14 pm

Yesterday I went back to Island Beach State Park. I just love the scenery here and there are a few different trails I will have to explore. I think its very cool how you can go from bay to forest, to sand, to beach Laughing

More photos of Papo's 2022 tit. I just adore this little bird  I love you

Then a very dear figure to me, the Schleich osprey. I see them everywhere by me, I wish there were more figures of them. I'd love to see Safari make one!

Papo's grey heron:

A pair of Safari anhingas:

The gorgeous BotB fishing cat!

Some Safari IC otters

A couple closeups with CollectA's new iguana:

Safari's new baby gator:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:05 pm

I strongly suspect that Papo great tit will be a top contender for Figure of the Year...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *April 11th*
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next