Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW   Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 8:56 pm

Sometimes strange things happen in TAW.
I suppose that can't be avoided when so many people work together Laughing

Today I discovered a real, cute little mystery :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was entered on THIS PAGE, where the magazine contained foal no 82955, which is dark bay scratch

I made the page app 8 years ago, and my pictures are stil there.
The log says Tim put the light foal there, but he can't remember ever seing this little cutie with green highlights in her hair before.

Can anybody solve this mystery ? Laughing

What model is this little flaxen-green chestnut filly, and who took the picture , and why has it ended there ? Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW   Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 1:16 pm

Nobody knows ? Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW   Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:43 pm

I did a little research and the foal is "Sarahs araber mystery" foal from the The Horseclub Magazine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from 2018.
I have no idea who made the picture. Hope that helps.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW   Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:47 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
I did a little research and the foal is "Sarahs araber mystery" foal from the The Horseclub Magazine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from 2018.
I have no idea who made the picture. Hope that helps.

Great !!! Thankyou cheers

I will keep the picture for the magazine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW   Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Schleichfoal in TAW
Page 1 of 1