Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The National Geographic animals in my zoo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The National Geographic animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptyFri May 06, 2022 7:46 pm

here is a big part of the sealife playset

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptyFri May 06, 2022 9:20 pm

Such fun unique models! What is the jellyfish species and the yellow spindly thing?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptyFri May 06, 2022 9:45 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Such fun unique models! What is the jellyfish species and the yellow spindly thing?

the yellow spindly thing is a cleaner shrimp; I would like it, but not buying the whole set for it
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptyFri May 06, 2022 10:36 pm

Are those the models marked S.H. manufactured by Shing Hing to the National Geographic?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptySat May 07, 2022 11:34 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Thank you, i dont know the jellyfish specie. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptySat May 07, 2022 11:35 am

Roger wrote:
Are those the models marked S.H. manufactured by Shing Hing to the National Geographic?

The have the yellow quadrangle and some have JP/China

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptySun May 08, 2022 12:35 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Interesting, in fact your models look different from the Shing Hing ones we can see in this catalogue.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptySun May 08, 2022 8:36 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Interesting, in fact your models look different from the Shing Hing ones we can see in this catalogue.

Absolutly not the same. There was also a african animals set.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo EmptySun May 15, 2022 12:14 am

Thanks Andreas, what a huge set. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: The National Geographic animals in my zoo   The National Geographic animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The National Geographic animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1