Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)

Go down 
+6
thebritfarmer
Roger
George
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 2:37 am

Thank you Bonnie and Annette. :) I like the flower shots too, a nice fanciful aesthetic.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:31 pm

Some wonderful models and backstories especially about Picasso-I have heard of him and I think he is mentioned in a book I have on Mustangs.As always your photos are an absolute joy to look at. cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 9:24 pm

Thank you Taylor. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 9:52 pm

Found a new stablemate. A lovely blue roan paint mustang.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:46 am

Great photos of a beautiful stablemate.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:48 am

he looks completely at home! I like how his back left hoof is just visible in the 2nd last pic. That is nice lighting and a nice angle, and with the blurred foreground foliage - as if you actually were on a hill and spotted a mustang down below Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Even outdoorrs, there's always blue in your posts. Green horses are Jill's exclusivity. Laughing

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 pm

Lovely photos for this lovely model! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)   The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Equine Epitome: Breyer Collection (Stablemate Mustang)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2