Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?

Go down 
+3
pipsxlch
thebritfarmer
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 6:42 am

I would like to get Schleich's exclusive black swan but it isn't available on their US website. I know its available on the German site and possibly others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If someone could help me get one I'd greatly appreciate it!

Of course I can pay for the figure and shipping costs. Please pm me if you can help!

Thanks in advance,

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 7:20 pm

I would offer to help but it isn't available in Canada either Sad
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 10:43 pm

thebritfarmer wrote:
I would offer to help but it isn't available in Canada either Sad

I wonder why its only available on certain sites... Thank you though I appreciate it!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 3:11 am

I know the shipping is terrible, but maybe Modellpferdeversand has or will get it? I've dealt with them before, the service was excellent, items very well packed, and shipping much quicker than I'd expect.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 4:11 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I know the shipping is terrible, but maybe Modellpferdeversand has or will get it? I've dealt with them before, the service was excellent, items very well packed, and shipping much quicker than I'd expect.

I checked and it doesn't look like they have it. I've ordered from them before and it was great but the shipping is very high so I would probably only order if I needed multiple things. Thank you though Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 2:31 pm

The black swan is available in the german Schleich shop
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 1:40 pm

Jolie, indeed - it seems, that the special black swan is only really available in the Schleich online shop as Sortepletter wrote.
Here in Munich you can always buy the special editions by Schleich at drugstore Müller.
But for this time, Müller not even offers the swan although at the moment there are also some other special models on offer in this shop.
If you buy the swan on Ebay Germany, watch out for the shipping prices.
The correct shipping costs would be a package up to 2kg (in USA: 2 kg
= 4,40925 lbs) for 17,99 Euro including tracking.
It´s not allowed sending the swan as "letter" or in a smaller parcel to USA. Only the parcel up to 4,40925 Ibs is the right one.
So it would be ideal to buy somewhere animal figures together with the black swan up to a weight of 4,40925 Ibs to make the shipping worthwhile.

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:39 pm

the swan is a 2022 novelty and is only available in limited quantities.

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 10:35 pm

I haven't been able to find any for sale on eBay. I'm hoping one will pop up that isn't an outrageous price.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 2:58 pm

Hi, I have it available to purchase. If you're still interested I could purchase it and send it to you. Shipping overseas is expensive though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Lionwoman on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?   Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me acquire the exclusive Schleich black swan?
Page 1 of 1