Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leoo Past's new additions

Go down 
+6
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
sunny
Caracal
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

Leoo Past's new additions Empty
PostSubject: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 7:20 pm

c[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I share my new member to the collection🤩
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 7:55 pm

I am so happy for you, this quagga is not easy to find and I believe it is much harder for a Mexican member. I don't know how it works with Ebay USA but the most important is that you now own such a beautiful and desired model.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Quagga    Leoo Past's new additions EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 3:32 am

Thanks Roger, it cost me a lot to change it with another colleague Striped hyena but I finally have it among my most precious in the collection
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:57 am

A wonderful addition !!! drunken
I bet it is among the top of the wishes of many collectors

Congratulations, and thankyou for sharing cheers

Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 4:05 pm

I bet that if it takes me a while to get it but I did it with a colleague from here at last it is already among my pieces thank you very much Susana of course I will share more than what will arrive today
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:29 pm

thanks wifikindwifukind
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: African buffalo NAYAB recently arrived    Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:08 am

just arrived today so long getting it and finally I have it 🤩🤩[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:44 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: lion Play Visions newcomer    Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:50 am

I share this PV lion that came to me thanks to Striped Hyena for this rare figure [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 12:51 pm

Another great figure and Ricardo is really good finding figures for everyone. Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 12:51 pm

Yes a very good model! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 12:53 pm

I didn't know this so beautiful model! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 1:15 pm

Congratulations for your buffalo. It is a nice model. Don't you want to show your new arrivals in a single topic? I can merge your topics if you wish. Idea

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 4:42 pm

thank you very much friends if this piece is well done yes of course if it's fine if it can be merged
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:16 pm

Good to know, so i do not longer reserve that figure for you.

Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:46 pm

Ok that's fine but what number I didn't understand that
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 am

wonderful quagga! I love the colours on it
congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 3:24 am

Thank you very much, it took me a while to get it but it's already here, only the auk and the bear are missing
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:14 pm

Congrats on these figures! I love the quagga, it is one of the reasons I started collecting mini figures.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:51 am

Thank you very much Jill in fact I know that it is not easy to get and that several have been lucky to find it only the bear and the auk are missing to finish the collection
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:07 am

I share part of my cooking [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 7:38 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:47 am

Looking at this box is a wonderful way to start the day! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm

Is it Mexican food? Wink
Very exciting! bom

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Leoo Past's new additions
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next