Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leoo Past's new additions

Go down 
+6
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
sunny
Caracal
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 5:40 pm

widukind wrote:
Glad that the figure arrived you safetly. It was the first time that i trade a figure from my own collection that i need in my zoo.
And I thank you very much, if the change of figures was worth it, the time was worth it
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 6:19 pm

Leoo Past wrote:
widukind wrote:
Glad that the figure arrived you safetly. It was the first time that i trade a figure from my own collection that i need in my zoo.
And I thank you very much, if the change of figures was worth it, the time was worth it

I think it was not our last trade Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 6:50 pm

widukind wrote:
Leoo Past wrote:
widukind wrote:

I think it was not our last trade Wink
no actually no , we have more changes yet to be made
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 10:45 pm

I'm glad you finally got that figure you wanted so much. It is also nice Andreas opened this exception because this was clearly a figure you wanted so much.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 8:08 am

Roger wrote:
I'm glad you finally got that figure you wanted so much. It is also nice Andreas opened this exception because this was clearly a figure you wanted so much.
Thank you very much teacher yes, in fact yes I thank you because you did me a super favor and making changes I already wanted it and now I have it in my feline collection
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 3:41 am

I share what comes together to my faith collection[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:18 am

Congratulations on the new wild cats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:57 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congratulations on the new wild cats!
Thank you very much I am making this sanctuary of felines grow
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:11 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:14 am

Congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:18 am

Thank you very much friends the collection continues to grow
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 10:16 pm

El sanctuario de los felinos felices.
Congratulations! cat

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 11:33 pm

Roger wrote:
El sanctuario de los felinos felices.
Congratulations! cat
Thank you very much in a while I upload my new acquisitions
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 4:25 am

What Joins My Little Set Collection of Playspace [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 7:38 am

Congratulations, i like that set

Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 7:54 am

widukind wrote:
Thank you very much Andreas I really like these figures a lot although I needed more pieces of this set
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 2:41 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you very much Kikimalu cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 9:31 pm

Leoo Past wrote:
widukind wrote:
Thank you very much Andreas I really like these figures a lot although I needed more pieces of this set

Are they difficult to find in Mexico? They are quite common here.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 9:38 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Leoo Past wrote:
widukind wrote:

Are they difficult to find in Mexico? They are quite common here.
common common no why in flea markets they sometimes sell with luck some pieces or who sells them by order outside the country for example the puma mini from Playvisions in color or dark is not easy here but there are lighter colors but the dark one like the one in TAW is not easy
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 7:36 am

What joins my collection of felines is a Bengal tiger brand I don't know but it is from the early 00's [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 12:07 pm

I don't know it either, congratulations! cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 7:11 pm

Nice tiger

Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The animals that join my zoo I think I get these Nayab birds and these little ones help to get species although I'm not sure about the little ones what species are the little ones
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leoo Past's new additions
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next