Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leoo Past's new additions

Go down 
+6
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
sunny
Caracal
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 8:46 pm

hey thanks here a sample of a part of the collection so we start a good week
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:48 pm

Some of my favorite little figures, wonderful collection!
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 10:51 pm

thanks in fact they are like this for being holy grails I'm uploading part of the collection
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 3:59 am

I share what joins my collection finding these jewels in a flea market how to let them all go Innovatekids

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 5:20 am

Some rarities, congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 5:35 am

thank you very much that red colobus I had not seen it and the thylacine
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 12:45 pm

Congratulations, those are rare and interesting models.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 3:20 pm

thank you very much Roger wait for these figures
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Nice catch, rare or unique species and very rare models Applause
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:59 pm

thank you and that thylacine had not had it and I looked for it for a long time
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:30 pm

The red colobus is a highlight

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 11:26 pm

I share the buffaloes that I just bought in a mother and calf bazaar store, these pieces are very well made
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 12:34 am

They ressemble the Mojo adulte and the Schleich calf but they're different.
Are they hollow or solid and are they the same size as Schleich?

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 12:40 am

the adult is like the mojo that is somewhat hollow and the baby is solid, hard in fact it does look alike but that one is with another possesses
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 12:47 am

Leoo Past wrote:
the adult is like the mojo that is somewhat hollow and the baby is solid, hard in fact it does look alike but that one is with another possesses

Looks nice and detailed, a good brother to the Schleich one. I can't find it now but I believe we saw it before sold as Canaan or other similar name.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 am

I think they are from this one from Walmart why are they the same? I don't know any other brand or have seen that calf
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 12:22 am

Yes, they probably pop up in several places with different brand names. I've never seen a tamed African buffalo. They don't even know these figures are not supposed to be part of a farm set. Very surprising. :)

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 5:06 am

In fact, why are they from Africa but they don't know, they actually confused it with a domestic water calf. I checked and they say New Canna. In fact, I saw a photo where there is another calf that is sitting
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Exactly, it is New Cana, I've found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where you can see a few more.
You're also right that they probably assumed these buffalos to be Asian water buffalos, it happens a lot, I remember everyone identifying the old Schleich Cape buffalo as a water buffalo. New Canna is probably Asiatic. It is weird anyway, they could have copied the CollectA Asian buffalo instead even if it is a wild representative.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 1:44 pm

In fact, yes, although because of the ears and the color, if they are the offspring of an African, if it is New Canna, if it is Asian, although the molds are also very original and the material is not even mentioned, in fact it is what I was reviewing there are no more calves since the only one there is but it is very different and it is not like these two it is the AAA calf
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:56 pm

What joins my feline collection to thank Widukind for this dark puma that I have been looking for for a long time
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 5:03 pm

I'm glad you found one! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 5:15 pm

Glad that the figure arrived you safetly. It was the first time that i trade a figure from my own collection that i need in my zoo.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 5:18 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 5:39 pm

Jill wrote:
I'm glad you found one! :)
Thanks, I finally found one like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leoo Past's new additions   Leoo Past's new additions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leoo Past's new additions
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next