Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Photography Website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Photography Website  Empty
PostSubject: Joliezac's Photography Website    Joliezac's Photography Website  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 8:18 pm

I've documented my collection over the years on an old website that included my photography as well as my dioramas. However, I began to be displeased as it grew to be outdated, and I wasn't happy with the organization.

I have to decided to make 3 new sites:

1) One that organizes my entire animal (prehistoric figures included) by taxonomy

2) One displaying all my Figure photography

3) One to display my dioramas.

My old website was just very cluttered so I decided it would be best for me to make 3 separate ones. I have finished my Photography site and my Diorama one will be complete soon.

My main one featuring my collection will take quite a long time for me to finish, but I am looking forward to it!

For now, here is my finished Photography website! I will be constantly updating it with new photos whenever I have new images.

Please let me know if anything isn't working right so that I can fix it Laughing

Jolie's Photography

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Photography Website    Joliezac's Photography Website  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 8:36 pm

Stunning! What I like about these photos is that it is as if I am there: in the mountains, on the beach, in the sea, in the forest.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Photography Website    Joliezac's Photography Website  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 3:25 pm

Great website for great pictures Jolie, a great way to travel and share it with others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Photography Website    Joliezac's Photography Website  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:48 pm

That works! Very well done! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Photography Website    Joliezac's Photography Website  Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Photography Website
Page 1 of 1