Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures

Go down 
+39
lucky luke
costicuba
Dutch Bear
almisi43
Leyster
QuollMate
wasauskisollivan
Shanti
donny ong
LukaLeon085
Megaptera
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
JamesPanda
Joliezac
Caracal
Taos
endogenylove
Loustic
spielgerg
FlaffyRaptors
SUSANNE
Arctinus
jarda
urbnvampslayer
aschuck
Koikinguu
zosenwoans
Stripedhyena
MartinH
George
widukind
MansoBoricua
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
VASILIS
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Koikinguu

Country/State : Singapore

papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 8:29 am

The papo website has updated with the dimensions of the spotted eagle ray, mosasaurus and rereleased. Are there any correlations with serial number and release date?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 12:50 pm

Product numbers of Papo models are more or less sequencial but I don't think you can guess the release year through the product number. Re-released figures retain the original number.

Hippocollector wrote:
Roger wrote:
Hippocollector wrote:
Ive never had a papo animal before. What do they feel like? The plastic seems kind of unusual from the product images  cat

Don't you have the mighty Papo hippo male? Shocked
They're made of pvc like most of the other major brands like Schleich or CollectA. The feel is slightly rubbery but not noticiable in most of the figures. What might look different is that Papo usually avoids excessive texture contrarily to Schleich.
Thanks. I dont have it because they dont sell them in turkey anymore and im trying to get it  pale

Noémi is selling the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a good price, if shipping is not high, it is worth for sure. Alternatively, I can try to find one for you locally but Papo figures are not affordable in my country, unfortunately. Sad

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:11 pm

Also, how reliable is https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/Toys-Papo-new-in-2023.html on their release dates? Looks like the eagle ray and concavenator will be out on November this year
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:48 pm

Koikinguu wrote:
Also, how reliable is https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/Toys-Papo-new-in-2023.html on their release dates? Looks like the eagle ray and concavenator will be out on November this year

As reliable as possible, even when we get the release date directly from brands, it does not always means it will be like that. Delays are very common. We are very used with Schleich which is the only brand which can release figures without delays, sometimes they're even available before their official release date. I hope they're not ashamed of their Concavenator. Laughing

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Papo Pigeon   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 11:36 am

Has anyone bought Papo pigeon 2023?
They had told it would be released on April 2023
but I can't find it yet anywhere
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 1:25 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:

I think the figure has not been released yet, the dates provided by the company are just estimates.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 9:06 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:

I think it comes in summer or autumn, like many other figures (mutants for example).

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 12:52 am

Today I got the rose chafer and common spider. Seeing the morphology in-hand, I think the rose chafer is Protaetia cuprea rather than Cetonia aurata (both can go by the common name 'rose chafer) and the spider is Parasteatoda tepidariorum
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:07 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Today I got the rose chafer and common spider. Seeing the morphology in-hand, I think the rose chafer is Protaetia cuprea rather than Cetonia aurata (both can go by the common name 'rose chafer) and the spider is Parasteatoda tepidariorum

thanks Blaine for finding these identifications.

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:46 am

Does anyone have Papo Pigeon?
it's online now
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 8:09 am

Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

thanks Blaine for finding these identifications.

Blaine, could you explain more your choices, I'm sure it is very ineterresting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 9:44 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Does anyone have Papo Pigeon?
it's online now

I've ordered it. I'll probably have it in hand within the next 2 weeks. I'll do a walkaround then if there isn't already one Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: The difference between the two shark pirates?   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 3:18 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I was just wondering, what is the difference between the two shark mutant pirates? I mean, is the new one more detailed, or what? Also, what does the turtle mutant pirate look like? The only reason why I ask is because the new shark mutant and turtle mutant are on my searchlist, so I wanted a description before I bought them. Your help would be much appreciated if you could solve this little mystery.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Other questions   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 3:22 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I have some other questions: are the stone, fire, and ice golems as detailed as the Schleich ones? They too are on my searchlist, so a description would really help. Also, how detailed is the Papo yeti? Also, are any of these figures as high quality as the Schleich versions? If so, then I'll probably get these for my kingdom.

Thanks for all your help,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 1:58 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I have some other questions: are the stone, fire, and ice golems as detailed as the Schleich ones? They too are on my searchlist, so a description would really help.  Also, how detailed is the Papo yeti? Also, are any of these figures as high quality as the Schleich versions? If so, then I'll probably get these for my kingdom.

Thanks for all your help,

Aschuck

There are two shark mutants, one is a pirat and the other one is from the regular mutant series. The latter looks like a human fighter, dressed with a kind of knite uniform and and holding a sword in his right hand. The head is a shark like head with a wide mouth full of scary teeth and a fin on the top of the back. In my opinion, you will enjoy the figure even if it is not as impressive as the crocodile mutant, for example. Most of these models have a similar quality to Schleich. They do not look cheap at all.

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, since I already have the pirate   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 2:29 am

Dear Roger,

Well, since I already have the shark mutant pirate, what's the item number for the other one? Is it 39481? Just wondering. Also, the yeti and the three golems are still on my list, to be ordered at some point. Anyway, if you find the number, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: I can't tell the difference   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 3:42 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, I was just wondering, what is the difference between Papo 39460 Shark mutant and Papo 39480 the other shark mutant? I just looked up 39480 and the site I was on said that it was a pirate, but since you said there are two different shark mutants, well then, which one is which? If you could help me solve this dilemma, that would be great. Also, if you find the item number for the other shark mutant, please list it in your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 1:23 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

Hey, I was just wondering, what is the difference between Papo 39460 Shark mutant and Papo 39480 the other shark mutant?  I just looked up 39480 and the site I was on said that it was a pirate, but since you said there are two different shark mutants, well then, which one is which? If you could help me solve this dilemma, that would be great. Also, if you find the item number for the other shark mutant, please list it in your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Both are mutant pirates, I thought the newer one was not but I was wrong but I really don't know that much about these series.
39460 is the older figure, 39480 is the newer one scheduled to September 2023. The new figure is an updated version of the older. They're basically the same but arms are repositioned. they hold different weapons and coloring is also different. Thus, they're different figures but the core of the model is the same as far as I can see. If you want to collect the whole series, it is worth to get the new one because it is not just a recolored version of the exact same mold.
39481 is the number of the Turtle Mutant.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:50 pm

The new pirate mutants are just repaints of the older ones.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:00 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
The new pirate mutants are just repaints of the older ones.

Thanks, I was convinced they were slightly different but I'm glad you pointed my mistake. That's an important information for Anna.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: