Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures

Go down 
+39
lucky luke
costicuba
Dutch Bear
almisi43
Leyster
QuollMate
wasauskisollivan
Shanti
donny ong
LukaLeon085
Megaptera
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
JamesPanda
Joliezac
Caracal
Taos
endogenylove
Loustic
spielgerg
FlaffyRaptors
SUSANNE
Arctinus
jarda
urbnvampslayer
aschuck
Koikinguu
zosenwoans
Stripedhyena
MartinH
George
widukind
MansoBoricua
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
VASILIS
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Roger wrote:
Yes, I think we're in the right direction. Here is a picture of the moth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
upload img

I believe this should be A. atropos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 8:49 pm

jarda wrote:

I believe this should be A. atropos:

We'll see if it has a skull painted on the thorax then.
Back to top Go down
Leyster

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what do you think of the right whale?

"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:42 pm

I think that you are in the certein

Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
In English, 'common lizard' more commonly applies to Zootoca vivipara, and the thumbnail photo can go either way. I hope it's P. muralis, as I already have a nice figure of Z. vivpara. I fear the detail on the actual figure probably won't help, but I guess we'll know more eventually

You might be right, the name common lizard, in English is constantly used for the viviparous lizard. The French name Papo is using is lézard commun which can be found for both species on French literature.  Though, lézard des murailles is the name they use most commonly for a common wall lizard.
I'd love it to be a common wall lizard and if it is, it goes directly to my wish list although I think the sculpt is not that good.I don't have a good catalogue picture.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 11:50 am

Wait, there is a new panda coming?
Well Hellowwww mister Panda, it is.
I think I like the more upright sitting position.
Ofcourse I could say I would have to see the figure in real life
before i deside to buy it, but you know me. And I know me...
They new PapoPanda recruit just has to get a place among the ranks of my Bear Army.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 1:40 pm

Oh wow, the new bull! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:03 pm

I wanted to update my wishlist with all the 2023 models but wasn't satisfied with the official Papo images.

So I cropped the official Papo 2023 images so that they are all square, and I tried to find high quality ones.

Thought I'd post them here in case anyone also wanted better images. (I didn't include the fantasy or horse figures, but if anyone would like them I can crop those also).

Rereleases

Tapir

Anteater

Fennec Fox

Raccoon

Mouflon

Platypus

Longhorn Bull

Woolly Rhinoceros

Archaeopteryx

Wildlife

Beetle

Bumblebee

Spider

Moth

Andean Condor

Pigeon

Kiwi

Giant Panda

Flying Squirrel

Common Lizard

Seahorse

Right Whale

Spotted Eagle Ray

Giant Squid

Young Octopus

Nautilus

Farmlife

Cow

Salers Bull

Salers Calf

Sow

Muscovy Duck

Pot-Bellied Pig

Prehistoric

Mosasaurus

Kronosaurus

Concavenator

Einiosaurus

Let me know if I missed any from these categories or if you'd like the fantasy and horses as well Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:10 pm

Thank you so much! I'd like to see the horses too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 9:28 pm

Shanti wrote:
Thank you so much! I'd like to see the horses too! Very Happy

Here are the 2 horses with riders

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:35 am

Thanks for the pics Jolie.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:38 am

Thank you so much Jolie!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 2:59 am

Thank you very much for these great quality photos Jolie cheers
Is there any chance, if I don`t bother you, to ask if you can show the two animal wariors - black panther and wolf, from the fantasy line ? Thank you :)

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:47 am

costicuba wrote:
Thank you very much for these great quality photos  Jolie cheers
Is there any chance, if I don`t bother you, to ask if you can show the two animal wariors - black panther and wolf, from the fantasy line ? Thank you :)

Here they are Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:02 pm

Thanks for the pics Jolie. Very Happy Applause cheers sunny

PAPO delights me this year! Very Happy bounce drunken flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:47 pm

In my opinion Papo is proving to be the N1 of the brands producing animals.... What a selection of figures year after year! What a wonderful painting! What great poses and details!
Perfect balance between realism and expressionism! It makes me want to buy even the species I don't collect!
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:50 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
It makes me want to buy even the species I don't collect!

Same! I definitely don't need an anteater, but I want that anteater Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:36 pm

Brilliant job, Jolie! It is also a huge help to our moderation team.
I was waiting to be back my home to make the job but you saved me from doing it and I wouldn't make it as perfectly as you did.
I copied your perfect job! cheers

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 12:11 am

Stripedhyena wrote:
In my opinion Papo is proving to be the N1 of the brands producing animals.... What a selection of figures year after year! What a wonderful painting! What great poses and details!
Perfect balance between realism and expressionism! It makes me want to buy even the species I don't collect!

I agree, Papo has been my favorite for a few years now, and I LOVE Safari cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:04 am

Thank you so much Jolie ! cheers
Both are really great.
I really love the animal wariors line of Papo.
I was dreaming that they will make a new one, but after years I lost hope.
And now we have not one but two cheers

Hippocollector

Country/State : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 11:00 pm

Ive never had a papo animal before. What do they feel like? The plastic seems kind of unusual from the product images  cat
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:21 am

Hippocollector wrote:
Ive never had a papo animal before. What do they feel like? The plastic seems kind of unusual from the product images  cat

Don't you have the mighty Papo hippo male? Shocked
They're made of pvc like most of the other major brands like Schleich or CollectA. The feel is slightly rubbery but not noticiable in most of the figures. What might look different is that Papo usually avoids excessive texture contrarily to Schleich.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:09 am

Roger wrote:
Hippocollector wrote:

They're made of pvc like most of the other major brands like Schleich or CollectA. The feel is slightly rubbery but not noticiable in most of the figures. What might look different is that Papo usually avoids excessive texture contrarily to Schleich.
Great description Roger. I was preparing to post a reply once I got home from work but you settled the job easily.

They are very nice hefty models. I would reccomend their hippo family to you.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 5:15 am

These mutants are awesome. I hope for more in the next years.

Hippocollector

Country/State : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 pm

Roger wrote:
Hippocollector wrote:

Thanks. I dont have it because they dont sell them in turkey anymore and im trying to get it  pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   papo - Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next