Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures

Go down 
+39
lucky luke
costicuba
Dutch Bear
almisi43
Leyster
QuollMate
wasauskisollivan
Shanti
donny ong
LukaLeon085
Megaptera
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
JamesPanda
Joliezac
Caracal
Taos
endogenylove
Loustic
spielgerg
FlaffyRaptors
SUSANNE
Arctinus
jarda
urbnvampslayer
aschuck
Koikinguu
zosenwoans
Stripedhyena
MartinH
George
widukind
MansoBoricua
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
VASILIS
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 8:02 pm

depending on what species/breeds some of them turn out to be, I can see myself getting upwards of 12 of them LOL
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 10:02 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
depending on what species/breeds some of them turn out to be, I can see myself getting upwards of 12 of them LOL

It is not what I expected but... some are on my wishlist for sure. Cattle!! I love you No Musk ox for 2023 Crying or Very sad

Last edited by MartinH on Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 10:11 pm

I see a lot of new fantasy mutants/warriors. Great. cheers

The animals, birds and insects are also great, same the dinosaurs. Papo, i love you. I love you

I hope for better pictures. Some of then i cannot see very well.

What is 23? Nautilus? Ammonite?

What is 39? Some mongoose species or a flying squirrel?

56 looks like a wisent/european bison.

99? Giant fantasy sea snake?

102 Looks like wolf warriors.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 11:41 pm

The muscovy duck! In these times of economic crisis, they are betting on figures 0% commercial... Papo is wonderful! “FRENCH DO IT BETTER!” OLÉ I love you
Back to top Go down
zosenwoans

zosenwoans

Country/State : south korea

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 am

Ah, Mosa and Chrono moved on to 2023 Sad
Back to top Go down
Koikinguu

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 3:21 am

I'm just beyond overjoyed for the spotted eagle ray
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: ,a list of item numbers   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 4:37 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi1 could somebody provide a list of the figures with item numbers please? Because I can't really see these pictures.

Thanks in advance

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:12 am

zosenwoans wrote:
Ah, Mosa and Chrono moved on to 2023 Sad

This what i said at beginning of the year. ^^
But better late than never.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:24 am

I'm confused. We definitely already have some of these... the kiwi, the squid, the octopus, the ankylosaurus, some insects. Others look familiar too.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:32 am

Some are rereleased sculpts. But others are unique. The kiwi is not old, perhaps you are thinking of the collectA kiwi?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Papo Fantasy Info for 2023?   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:47 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi1 could somebody describe the pictures of the Papo fantasy for 2023? I'm especially interested in the mutants.

thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 8:25 am

Great, exactly what I expected from Papo current strategy - wise mix of reusing old molds and releasing new small figures (birds, insects) including some new species in the modern era (muscovy duck, rock dove, flying squirrel...)!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 9:12 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I hope you're referring to the number of pigeons you're getting Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 9:17 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi1 could somebody describe the pictures of the  Papo fantasy for 2023? I'm especially interested in the mutants.

thanks in advance,

Aschuck

There are 3 new mutants but one has been reissued - the rhino mutant. The other two are:

-an animal mutant with a giant bow (not sure what kind of animal, maybe a weasel?)
-wolverine in a fighting pose with a weapon that I cannot name

Other fantasy models appear to be 3 different golems: lava, ice, and stone.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Arctinus

Arctinus

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 10:12 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Some are rereleased sculpts. But others are unique. The kiwi is not old, perhaps you are thinking of the collectA kiwi?

Here are all the extant animal rereleased animals:

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 10:48 am

Arctinus wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION for those who love color variants...
DOES ANYONE know if Papo reedits the figures making variants in the painting? Last year they reedited the okapi and the buffalo (anyone bought those figures to compare them with the first ones?).
THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Ana wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
I hope you're referring to the number of pigeons you're getting Laughing

hahaha well one of them might be the pigeon; it depends on whether or not I want to replace my Kaiyodo pigeon (but it would be nice to have a 'solid piece' example)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 1:16 pm

Wonderful birdies cheers
A man who breeds pigeons and shows them asked me, if there are models of pigeons/doves (they are called the same in Danish).
I am sure that he and his fellow pigeon-fans will buy a whole bunch of them Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 1:38 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Arctinus wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION for those who love color variants...
DOES ANYONE know if Papo reedits the figures making variants in the painting? Last year they reedited the okapi and the buffalo (anyone bought those figures to compare them with the first ones?).
THANK YOU!

Most of the time, even the current models which are not withdrawn from the catalog regularly change paint, most of the time it is to do less well. Little hope of seeing an improvement on the reprints. Quite the opposite of Mojo
Back to top Go down
FlaffyRaptors

FlaffyRaptors

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 3:53 pm

Didn't expect them to reissue so many old and sought after figures! The Malayan Tapir, Mouflon and Anteater rereleases are particularly exciting as I missed out on those.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe a Vietnamese pot-belly? Those legs are very short and the belly droops a bit too.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:38 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful birdies cheers
A man who breeds pigeons and shows them asked me, if there are models of pigeons/doves (they are called the same in Danish).
I am sure that he and his fellow pigeon-fans will buy a whole bunch of them Very Happy

When I worked in a shop I used to name the feral pigeons who hung around in the street outside (it was a pedestrian area with seating, so they were safe from cars and got a lot of dropped food to eat!) After work, I'd sit there myself for a bit, and give leftover carrot cake to them - they got so used to me they'd stand on my shoes and eat it from the palm of my hand. But I never saw them doing that with any of the other shoppers through the day, proving that pigeons can recognise us as individuals rather than thinking all humans look the same Laughing

Anyway, the point is, I'd love to do custom repaints of the ones I knew well, and it'd be interesting if any of your pigeon-loving friend-of-a-friend people learnt to paint models just to have pigeon portraits!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 6:01 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi1 could somebody provide a list of the figures with item numbers please? Because I can't really see these pictures.

Thanks in advance

Aschuck

Anna, we don't have most of the numbers yet and even some figures are hard to identify because the pictures have low quality. It is like reading braille with many erased dots. Though, we have the numbers of the prehistoric figures I'm listing below. About the mutants and related, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already described above.

Known numbers are:
55088 Mosasaurus
55089 Kronosaurus
55096 Concavenator
55097 Einiosaurus

FlaffyRaptors wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe a Vietnamese pot-belly? Those legs are very short and the belly droops a bit too.

I considered it first because it is the most obvious choice but are hte legs short or are they white and we barely can see them?

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 6:57 pm

A lot of cool fantasy stuff i'm very interested in ..really curious what the name of that serpent creature is and the yeti looks like it has moveable arms!
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 8:38 pm

Good evening,
Thank you very much for the pictures Very Happy
Would you have the reference of the horses with riders? Any better quality photos?

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 9:14 pm

Goodness...this is fantastic news for me as a collector, but terrible news for my bank account. Depending on what species they are and what they look like in hand, I can see myself purchasing up to 9 of these! The Raccoon and the tapir have been on my wishlist already, so I will get them for sure. I need to see this pigeon vs the kaiyodo pigeon which I like but don't have yet. The lizard, condor, squirrel, eagle ray, and seahorse will depend on what exact species they are and/or what they look like in comparison to other examples. I am sure I will get the Muscovy Duck. I am even considering the panda, as no panda out there yet really convinces me and I like papo's brown bears a lot, but I will have to see it first.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next