Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures

Go down 
+39
lucky luke
costicuba
Dutch Bear
almisi43
Leyster
QuollMate
wasauskisollivan
Shanti
donny ong
LukaLeon085
Megaptera
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
JamesPanda
Joliezac
Caracal
Taos
endogenylove
Loustic
spielgerg
FlaffyRaptors
SUSANNE
Arctinus
jarda
urbnvampslayer
aschuck
Koikinguu
zosenwoans
Stripedhyena
MartinH
George
widukind
MansoBoricua
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
VASILIS
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 10:27 pm

endogenylove wrote:
Goodness...this is fantastic news for me as a collector, but terrible news for my bank account. Depending on what species they are and what they look like in hand, I can see myself purchasing up to 9 of these! The Raccoon and the tapir have been on my wishlist already, so I will get them for sure. I need to see this pigeon vs the kaiyodo pigeon which I like but don't have yet. The lizard, condor, squirrel, eagle ray, and seahorse will depend on what exact species they are and/or what they look like in comparison to other examples. I am sure I will get the Muscovy Duck. I am even considering the panda, as no panda out there yet really convinces me and I like papo's brown bears a lot, but I will have to see it first.

You and I are similar LOL

I took my Kaiyodo pigeon off the shelf and studied it up close; I may not want to replace it after all!

I am hoping the seahorse is the common seahorse (H. kuda); if so, it's a yes for me.

The lizard is probably either the viviparous lizard (Zootoca vivipara) or common wall lizard (Podarcis muralis); if the latter, it is a yes for me

The condor is most-certainly an Andean condor, which makes it a yes for me

I suspect the squirrel is a honey glider, which would probably be a 'no' for me
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 10:45 pm

Some very interesting and good models-at last a Muscovy Duck!!Andean condor,Kiwi,Glider/flying squirrel and pigeon/Rock Dove are a must for me.I think the black pig is a pot bellied pig and the cattle look like a Retinta for the dark red one and the other one looks like a Blonde D'Aquataine.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:11 pm

Crying or Very sad a little disapointed.. no passerine more?!.. well, I'll go for the condor, flying squirrel, lizard if it is a Podarcis (muralis or hispanicus) and some arthropods, maybe the prehistoric sea lizards too..
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:19 pm

The black red bull and calf are offically Salers
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:39 pm

I like the re-releases. I had not the chance for the anteater, now i have. That is a great idea.
The giant orc should be the grey one, which they never released.

Kikimalou wrote:

The both wisent things?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:52 pm

I can't see any Wisents scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 12:08 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Really? So my first guess was correct. Laughing No official information about the blond one or the black pig?

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 3:36 am

Oh my gosh!!! I haven’t been able to get on here and I’m overjoyed to see new Papo!! I was wondering when we would see their 2023 releases. I’m so excited for many of these!! The sea life, flying squirrel, pigeon, Andean condor!? I want 16 of these figures I’m going to have to put some money aside for Papo this year!! Laughing I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 am

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Really? So my first guess was correct. Laughing No official information about the blond one or the black pig?

Not yet alas

Joliezac wrote:
Oh my gosh!!! I haven’t been able to get on here and I’m overjoyed to see new Papo!! I was wondering when we would see their 2023 releases. I’m so excited for many of these!! The sea life, flying squirrel, pigeon, Andean condor!? I want 16 of these figures I’m going to have to put some money aside for Papo this year!! Laughing I love you

Papo will be very happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:02 am

Okay, domestic cattle breed.

When can we get better and bigger pictures?

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: A list of papo fantasy for 2023?   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there's information out there concerning all the fantasy figures for 2023? First: that unknown animal mutant, what animal warrior is it exactly? And the other one who looks like a wolverine, is he like a man with a wolverine's head? Also, what other fantasy figures are we getting for 2023, from papo, I mean? Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, your help would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:44 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there's information out there concerning all the fantasy figures for 2023?  First: that unknown animal mutant, what animal warrior is it exactly? And the other one who looks like a wolverine, is he like a man with a wolverine's head?  Also, what other fantasy figures are we getting for 2023, from papo, I mean?  Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, your help would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

There's  the 2 dragons, a Basilic, an Giant Orc, Mutant Wolf and Mutant Panther
Back to top Go down
spielgerg

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 4:20 pm

Plus a yeti -fire ice and rock golems -a knight of some kind and re releases of some pirates and pirate mutant figures!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 5:25 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I just can not wait to get them bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:49 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Nice species and GREAT cheese cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Thanks! I'll pass then since I have their Salers cow from a couple years ago, and one is enough
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:30 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Nice species and GREAT cheese  cheers

cheers Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:48 pm

Roger wrote:
... No official information about the blond one or the black pig?

Looking at that tiny picture, I'm pretty sure that pig is hatching eggs.
Eggs and backon....win/win. Laughing

So many wonderful birds! I'm happy already. Hopefully we will see some better pictures soon.

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:33 pm

Thank your for sharing! I'm not collecting Papo figurines but I see a few lovely animals here! Especially the pigeon, kinda rare specie in figurine world. Laughing
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Papo mutant info   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 4:44 am

Hey guys,

Is it true that papo is releasing another werewolf for 2023? Just wondering. Also, is it really a werewolf, or a wolverine warrior? As far as new additions news goes, there's not much, but I will be downsizing my collection a bit. Oh well, it had to happen at some point. Anyway, if I have more news, I'll post again. In the meantime, if someone could answer my questions about the mutants, that would be great.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 8:38 pm

Hi Anna, it's a werewolf warrior after all, not a wolverine, I confused the two words accidentally, I'm sorry. And the other animal mutant is possibly a panther.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 9:02 pm

Amazing new figures. I'm really excited to see them in real.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:49 am

Whilst waiting for better pictures, here is my wish list of 5 figures: Laughing
- Pigeon
- Kiwi
- Andean condor
- Flying squirrel
- Muscovy duck

I might get a 2nd fennec and get the tapir but those are not priorities.
I also think the lizard might be interesting, the eagle ray looks absolutely wonderful and the Saller's bull looks quite nice too.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 1:46 am

OK, the spider is a common spider, a repaint of the wolf spider. Maybe a new project like the Hermann's tortoise.
The gliding creature is a flying squirrel and the dark pig is a Vietnamese potbellied pig as most guessed.

Bloodrayne wrote:
Roger wrote:
... No official information about the blond one or the black pig?

Looking at that tiny picture, I'm pretty sure that pig is hatching eggs.
Eggs and backon....win/win. Laughing

So many wonderful birds! I'm happy already. Hopefully we will see some better pictures soon.

Laughing Poor pig, it is a Vietnamese indeed.

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:33 am

A wonderful Panda cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures   Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2023 Releases!, updated with complete list and pictures
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next