Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 1980 catalogue

Go down 
+9
Andre
widukind
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Suebeedo
HKHollinstone
SyLoBe
Roger
SUSANNE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich 1980 catalogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 1980 catalogue   Schleich 1980 catalogue - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am

Vondan wrote:
It seems at that time the animals were smaller and a little cartoony.

I'm sure i see the same animals in thrift store bags and the dollar store. I wonder if some cheap third party toy makers still has the molds to there older style animals

When I had the measles in 1975 or 1976 a neighbor gave me a shoe box of indoor toys, home made tops and people made from wooden cloths pins and a new in the pack set of space men that were bright colors and modular like the finger steps on page 30 but the arms and legs were bendy like the elephant on page 34

Did Schleich make space men in the early 70's

Yes, some were smaller, but at this time there were also the "large classics", which were app the same size as the ones thay made later.
You can get an idea of sizes here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you find them in a thrift store bag, they are probably cheap copies , - I wouls LOVE to see/have some bounce Very Happy

That sounds like a dream of a box for a sick child !!!!
Those on page 34, - I have looked and searched for them on Ebay, but can`t find Mad

But I am 99,99% sure Schleich did not make them as space men, - however, you never know. Schleich made a lot of strange things in the early years drunken

saintgoku

saintgoku

Country/State : USA

Schleich 1980 catalogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 1980 catalogue   Schleich 1980 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 pm

wow!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
this one is really cool i have never seen # 26 trough 35!! amazing!!
Back to top Go down

Schleich 1980 catalogue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2