Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull Empty
PostSubject: New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull   New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:01 pm

Hey guys! You might remember when I posted pictures of the Nayab Water Buffalo heifer of Set 133-A-9. So, just to let you know, I found the adult Water Buffalo Bull from the Set No. 89, the 5-inch Farm Animals. I highly encourage the ToyAnimalWiki staff to add it to Nayab's Set 89 List as soon as possible. Here I have a picture of the Nayab Water Buffalo Bull (from my observation, the exact same model as the Peterkin Swamp Buffalo sold in the UK).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

**I found all the Nayab farm figures on a Domestic Animal bucket on the local Wal-Mart, but some figures are included in specific sets from Nayab, sold separately.
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull   New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:21 pm

Thanks for sharing the picture, it is now on TAW and how cool it is different from your Wild Republic version.
We have a few more from this set listed on TAW but a few were not sorted and I added to this specific set but I am not sure I did it right. Could you take a look?

Donkey

Ostrich

Turkey

Here is the official picture.

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull   New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:27 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for sharing the picture, it is now on TAW and how cool it is different from your Wild Republic version.
We have a few more from this set listed on TAW but a few were not sorted and I added to this specific set but I am not sure I did it right. Could you take a look?

Donkey

Ostrich

Turkey

Here is the official picture.

From my observation, the turkey comes from the same set as the Water Buffalo Heifer (133-A-9 Farm Animals), while the Donkey & Ostrich are from Set 89 (the same as the Swamp Buffalo bull I posted above).
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull   New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:51 pm

Thanks for your opinion. The size usually helps a lot but this turkey falls into the ranges of sizes provided for both sets. I only assumed it to be from the same set as the ostrich because it comes from the same collector.

PostSubject: Re: New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull   New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull Empty

Back to top Go down

New picture for the ToyAnimalWiki... Nayab Buffalo bull
Page 1 of 1