Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad Empty
PostSubject: New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad   New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 9:43 pm

Hey guys! So just got another arrival this week. It is the Yujin Primary Color Asian Tree-toad, or Yellow-spotted climbing toad. By far, it is the 2nd Yujin figure in my whole collection, and the 5th amphibian specifically branded. It's a tiny but very interesting plastic figure, so much that I compared it to the bigger Yujin Suriname Pipa toad of the same series (shown among the three pictures below).

The other four amphibians, as stated, are the Kaiyodo Albino Pac-Man frog, the Yujin Primary Colors Suriname toad, the AAA Young American toad, and a Wild Republic mini Bullfrog originally manufactured by Nayab. This Asian Tree-toad is likely the 5th, and by far the best addition to my amphibian collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad   New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 12:19 am

I also learned to enjoy amphibian figures. This newer one is very nice but I like a lot the big one too. :)

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad   New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 4:00 am

These figures, both the Asian tree-toad and the Suriname toad from Yujin, are still available very often in eBay (both usually cost between $14 and $25 bucks, which isn't that cheap, but considering they were released more than nineteen or twenty years ago, I believe they aren't that expensive). Very Happy

Usually, buying Yujin figures works better when buying from eBay sellers in the US or Canada rather than from Japan proper, due to Japan's exorbitant shipping fees...
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad   New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:18 am

I got also a set of turtles that we knows before as Yujin. I believe, for example Wing Mau is a producer and sells the figures to different brands. So Yujin had old Playvisions and K&M and now figures exactly like Yujin is now only made in China

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad   New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad Empty

Back to top Go down

New Yujin arrival... Primary Color Asian Tree-Toad
Page 1 of 1