Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Schleich Family Playground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

The Schleich Family Playground Empty
PostSubject: The Schleich Family Playground   The Schleich Family Playground EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:02 am

4 months has passed since i started my guide page in our shop. (12-14 hours a day)
I was contacted by fans of our exclusive shop about making such a guide.
It is in english.
Forum is coming up within a week, we could use some experts in updating the site :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are also making small games, offer PDF downloads etc, guides on repairing schleich and more.
And doing a set part guide for spareparts.

Im sure we are missing alot of items, but in time ill get there
Back to top Go down
http://sfamilien.eu/
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Family Playground   The Schleich Family Playground EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 2:29 pm

Added Wizarding World

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Family Playground   The Schleich Family Playground EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 5:14 am

Printable Collectible Sheets up
For crossing of your favorite Schleich Figures.. Riddled with errors but will probraly get there :)

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Family Playground   The Schleich Family Playground EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 8:03 pm

Added a news Scraper/Parser that collects all News, New Releases etc from Schleich DE, GB and US in one single page, for easier checkup on whats new. The program runs 2-3 times a day.
Currently Scrapes headline News, Latest Releases, Latest Exclusive Releases and Latest Magazine Releases. If any other news needs to be there. please let me know

Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Family Playground   The Schleich Family Playground EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 10:51 am

What a good figurines database you have. I see you have a lot of the official photos from the Schleich horses. Where do you find them? For example 42619?

I saw that 42609 was not a offical photo so I went looking. Hope you can use it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Schleich Family Playground   The Schleich Family Playground Empty

Back to top Go down

The Schleich Family Playground
Page 1 of 1