Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany wolf group comparisons!

Go down 
+2
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany wolf group comparisons! Empty
PostSubject: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 4:35 am

I went a little too far in the selection of models to compare but hey... I couldn't resist. Hopefully this will be useful for anyone wanting to add the new Toymany pack to their shelves, or compare other brands. I tried to pick representative examples from each company to compare size, quality, and interpretation.

Twin families
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Walking adult Toymany V Bullyland generation 2 and 3, CollectA, and Safari ( Razz )

V Mojo gen 2 and 1, Papo North Am. gray and European grey

V Schleich gen 2, 3, 4

Toymany walking white adult V Papo, Schleich, Safari

Pup edition: Schleich gen 4, 2, Bully gen 3, Mojo ( Razz ), Papo N. Am. gray and Eur. grey, Bully gen 2

white pups: Papo and Schleich

Puppy preschool

And a super-pack

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 5:12 am

Thank you Paige these are very helpful! I especially love the grey wolf pups and laying down one. I may have to expand my wolf pack..

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:04 pm

Wolves are never too many, right?
Toymany should release a set with different fox species, they're much more variable in shapes.
Perfect pictures to see how these look nice together with the famous ones, from all brands and educational levels... preschool? Laughing

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:44 pm

Awesome!
Thank you for this comparison. They do fit really nicely with the other wolves and I would love to add them to my collection.
Hurray for the super pack! cheers
Hopefully I can start my own wolf pack soon.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 3:35 pm

Interesting wolf figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 5:36 pm

Thank you for these useful pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 5:44 pm

Thank you everyone!

I think the figures themselves are very well sculpted. They are a bit unique with the white wolves having blue eyes, and both sets having purple tinged interior ears. I was happy to add them to my wolf pack. The gray wolves I think are most similar to the newer version of the Mojo wolf paintwork. The white are more yellow tinged, which makes them different than the others I have and they represent a realistic discoloration to the pale pelage. Glad the images were helpful!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany wolf group comparisons!   Toymany wolf group comparisons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany wolf group comparisons!
Page 1 of 1