Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons  Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons    2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 3:54 am

The second figure in my package of 4: The "red" wolf pup!

I'm not sure if this is just supposed to be a tawny/red colored variant of a grey wolf but I'm always excited to get different variations of wolves in my collection.

Here's the little fella!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This wolf pup is a repaint of their previous grey wolf pup and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the sculpt. That being said its still a very cute pup and definately painted in the "Papo" style. It also has those characteristic bright yellow eyes.

I'm excited to see the adult more because it will be a new sculpt.

Now for some comparisons!

With the previous Papo wolf pup: I actually do prefer the grey colored pup, but both are nice

Then with Papo's unbeatable arctic wolf pup  I love you

Then with Schleich & Mojo:

More Schleich:

From left to right: Schleich, Papo, Papo, Schleich, Papo, Schleich, Mojo, Schleich

Although just a repaint, still a cute little wolf pup and I was happy to see a reddish colored wolf  Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons    2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 11:03 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons    2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:33 pm

Fantastic presentation, Jolie.
I think the most positive aspect of this repaint release is that the new version is dramatically different from the previous. Sometimes repainted figures do not feel like different collectibles but this one is for sure. It is like the Safari black fox, it is the same mould as the regular red fox but we don't feel like we have the same figure. I don't think Papo intends to represent a red wolf but it is quite optional and surely anyone can use it like that.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons    2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:42 pm

This is a very sweet model and beautiful wolf, I love the unusual colouring! Very Happy
Beautiful walkaround, and I never realised how nice the Papo Arctic wolf cub was! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons    2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons  Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Papo Wolf Pup Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1