Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+52
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
molla.nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:06 pm

schleich_poniies wrote:
Buzzcocks wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:
Michelle wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:
If anyone is interested -
The Friesians, the Fjords, Percheron, Bobtail, Dachshund, Lionhead Rabbit and the Lipizzaner out of the carriage set are sculpted by Brave Dog Customs.
I think she did a nice job so far. Especially the Friesian stallion, Fjord mare and Lionhead Rabbit look lovely and are definitely favourites of mine next year.

And based on the style I think the Arabians (the adults at least) were done by DaVinci Creations. (Not confirmed, but we've become familiar with his style over the years. He did the Moonstone Unicorn Stallion, Trakehner Gelding, and Show Trakehner Mare among others over the last few years.)

That is also my guess. Especially the Arabian stallion looks like it could be his sculpture.

For those who are interesed someone shared a New video on YouTube with all the picture one hour ago hurry hup before he delete it btw I don't give link with it's easy to find and Can I post few of those in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Instagram ???? Or not

2024 schleich are being shared all over instagram right now, i was scrolling all i could see was that

Oh ok I didn't know it thanks you
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:11 pm

Buzzcocks wrote:
Fellow21 wrote:
Could someone who has seen the picture of the sheep friends tell me if the sheep have docked tails or long tails?

So I'm not a sheep expert at all but I believe those are sulfock sheeps and they have Docked tails. And the colors are
One white with a black face
One Brown
One white and Brown
They are pretty cool I like it
The white black faced is looking on left
The two others on right
That's all the informations I have

Saw the picture, all i can say these are not suffolk sheep.The two "little" ones seems to be babydoll sheeps.The big one i asume could be a"deutsches Schwarzköpfiges Fleischschaf"(dunno what they are called in english, im sorry) or the hampshire down sheep.These are just my guesses what breeds they could be as Schleich didnt give them official breeds.Im sad that they have docked tails i know it is quite common to dock them,but sheep with tails are just too cute and prettier in my opinion as my sheeps all have long tails Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:18 pm

Fellow21 wrote:
Buzzcocks wrote:
Fellow21 wrote:
Could someone who has seen the picture of the sheep friends tell me if the sheep have docked tails or long tails?

So I'm not a sheep expert at all but I believe those are sulfock sheeps and they have Docked tails. And the colors are
One white with a black face
One Brown
One white and Brown
They are pretty cool I like it
The white black faced is looking on left
The two others on right
That's all the informations I have

Saw the picture, all i can say these are not suffolk sheep.The two "little" ones seems to be babydoll sheeps.The big one i asume could be a"deutsches Schwarzköpfiges Fleischschaf"(dunno what they are called in english, im sorry) or the hampshire down sheep.These are just my guesses what breeds they could be as Schleich didnt give them official breeds.Im sad that they have docked tails i know it is quite common to dock them,but sheep with tails are just too cute and prettier in my opinion as my sheeps all have long tails Very Happy

Oh sorry I Say I'm not a sheep expert Wink
I didn't know those breeds exept the Hampshire sheep
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:43 pm

The video on YouTube is still up and I saw everything. I want the lion head rabbit and the sheep friends set looks really nice, but I don’t have a need for more farm life. The buffalo looks very nice but I already have quite a few I probably don’t need more. The ibex I may get too it looks like one of the nicer ones of the batch. On the fence about the fire salamander and macaque.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Joliezac wrote:
The video on YouTube is still up and I saw everything. I want the lion head rabbit and the sheep friends set looks really nice, but I don’t have a need for more farm life. The buffalo looks very nice but I already have quite a few I probably don’t need more. The ibex I may get too it looks like one of the nicer ones of the batch. On the fence about the fire salamander and macaque.

The Jersey cow look like the Collecta
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:56 pm

I have seen ...
And my bank account is already weeping.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 5:30 pm

I just saw the video. I would like to see more angles of the Fjord horses and Arabians before making up my mind on them. That Friesian stallion tho...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 5:46 pm

Honestly, I like the horses from what I can see. The Friesian Mangalarga and Arabian stallion look particularly nice.

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 6:41 pm

Have seen the video. Not quite fond of the ice dragon nor the jungle one.

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 6:58 pm

I just watched the video buffalo an ibex are definitely my favourites 🤩
Back to top Go down
schleich_poniies

schleich_poniies

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 3:43 am

GUYSS😍😍

My Etsy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 8:27 am

A new black bear ey? This does get me slightly excited. I has been 20 years since the last regular black bear came out (2003-2011) I hope it is a chunky model, with a nice face. Bit like the 2017 Sloth bear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 8:40 am

Buzzcocks wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:
Michelle wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:
If anyone is interested -
The Friesians, the Fjords, Percheron, Bobtail, Dachshund, Lionhead Rabbit and the Lipizzaner out of the carriage set are sculpted by Brave Dog Customs.
I think she did a nice job so far. Especially the Friesian stallion, Fjord mare and Lionhead Rabbit look lovely and are definitely favourites of mine next year.

And based on the style I think the Arabians (the adults at least) were done by DaVinci Creations. (Not confirmed, but we've become familiar with his style over the years. He did the Moonstone Unicorn Stallion, Trakehner Gelding, and Show Trakehner Mare among others over the last few years.)

That is also my guess. Especially the Arabian stallion looks like it could be his sculpture.

For those who are interesed someone shared a New video on YouTube with all the picture one hour ago hurry hup before he delete it btw I don't give link with it's easy to find and Can I post few of those in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Instagram ???? Or not

What you do on your own Instagram is your own business.
It's only for STS Forum, because of the German based copyright laws.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 8:56 am

Having seen the video, I definitely want to get the ibex (looks better than the old box set version) and bonobo. Maybe the Bobtail dog. Maybe the Japanese macaque (but I have the Kaiyodo NMoJ version). I think the black bear and armadillo are very nice, but don't see a need to relace the ones I already have.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 9:02 am

Buzzcocks wrote:
For those who are interesed someone shared a New video on YouTube with all the picture one hour ago hurry hup before he delete it ...

Oh Noooo, Modern Technology :) Surely I did NOT just look it up on YT. And I most definately did NOT film it with my ipad. Who would do such a thing? Spoiler alert.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 11:38 am

schleich_poniies wrote:

GUYSS😍😍

THIS is so exciting for me as I really like the new sculpts for the horses. I may "wake up" my horse collection again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:45 pm

Watched the video too. Not very fond of the horses but the black bear, the ibex, the dachshound and the three little sheep look promising.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:59 pm

watched the video as well, and the wildlife figures look promising as well as the farm. the eldardors look pretty good in my opinion, The new Ice Dragon is much more unique and cool looking than the old Ice Dragon, and the Jungle Dragon and Shadow Bat look mid. bad year for dinos and an okay year for eldrador, but a great year for wildlife (the black bear, armadillo, ibex, and bonobo look especially good Applause )
Back to top Go down
Selendra

Selendra

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 3:28 am

Watched the video too. And I am really excited for the new horses. And I like the black bear and the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:17 am

what is everybody's favorite wildlife figure for 2024 and how does it compare to your favorite wildlife figure (Did your favorite 2024 figure replace it or is it still your favorite). For me my favorite out of the bunch is the Armadillo (might change my mind when we are able to purchase them) and my current favorite is the Pangolin, and it still is (Armadillo as well as the Black Bear and Ibex, are in my top ten).
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:28 am

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
what is everybody's favorite wildlife figure for 2024 and how does it compare to your favorite wildlife figure (Did your favorite 2024 figure replace it or is it still your favorite). For me my favorite out of the bunch is the Armadillo (might change my mind when we are able to purchase them) and my current favorite is the Pangolin, and it still is (Armadillo as well as the Black Bear and Ibex, are in my top ten).

I dont know I think is the rabbit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:31 am

Buzzcocks wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

I dont know I think is the rabbit

yea the rabbit it pretty good
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 11:15 am

Anonymous Turtle wrote:

My favourite wild life animal from 2024 is currently the Ibex. His fur looks nicely detailed and I like his colour scheme just as his eyes. But I like the black bear and armadillo as well. I'm eager to see more pictures of them but we'll have to wait probably at least another month till some website posts them.
My favourite wild life figure is the 2010/2011 red fox and not because of any form of accuracy but because of sentimental value so no figure is able to replace her.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 11:36 am

My favorite wildlife figure of 2024 is probably the ibex, then the rabbit. The black bear looks very nice too.

It's pretty much impossible for me to pick my favorite Schleich figure, I have a couple hundred.. But I'm very fond of the humpback whale

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 3:07 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:

Hi! My most favorite Schleich wildlife figures are old retired models, such as Musk Ox (2004), Okapi (2007), African Leopard (2007), Yak (2009), Malayan Tapir (2009), Ferret (2006), Roebuck Deer (2008) etc.
It's hard to choose just one model. They are all amazing and have their own charisma. For me, no new model can replace these models. But of course, I am looking forward to their new variants, which I might add to my collection.
My favorite wildlife figure of 2024 is the Armadillo and very promising for me are the Ibex, Japanese Macaque, Bobtail, Lionhead Rabbit, Buffalo and Black Bear too.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next