Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+52
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
molla.nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 8:35 am

Loustic wrote:
No photos or description of this year's exclusive horses? ^^ just species and references

It's too early, i think.

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 19 EmptySat May 04, 2024 4:55 am

Loustic wrote:
No photos or description of this year's exclusive horses? ^^ just species and references

I've just found their promo pictures! At least from the new announced ones, nothing for the Morgan mare unfortunately.

I'm not sure if it's too early to share the pictures, so I will just describe them to you.

The 72212 Andalusian stallion is black but seems to have a slightly sunfaded mane and tail. Their tips were painted in a dark shade of brown. Additionally he has a tiny star on his head and a little pink spot on his muzzle (seems to be a new Schleich trend). On all of his legs he has coronets and his hooves are correctly painted in a light shade.

The 72213 Selle Français mare is painted in a nice shade of chestnut (similar to the set - exclusive Holsteiner mare but seems to be less orange). Her mane and tail are darker than her body and her head seems also to be slightly darker. She has four high leg markings and a blaze that ends in a pink muzzle. Her hooves are also painted correctly in a light shade.

The 72214 Quarter horse gelding is made on the regular Cayenne mould.
He is a grey similar to the Selle Français but has instead of a black mane and tail a darker grey one. His ribbons are painted in a light blue colour and he has also a blaze that ends in a pink muzzle, though his is rather slim. His tail fades to a lighter grey and he has some darker shading on his knees.

All in all I am very pleased with them and I really hope that they turn out just like their promo pictures. My favourite is probably the Andalusian so far but I might get all of them if I get the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 19 EmptySat May 04, 2024 5:22 pm

i guess a link to images would be ok, or a google search term. As long you dont post them.

Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 19 EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:56 pm

I've also seen the photos, and it's possible that only 3 exclusive horses will be released, so we'll see if we get any news about the Morgan.

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19