Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+52
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
Nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Suspsy

Country/State : Canada

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No images, but here is a clearer explanation of what the Battle Caves will be like:

“ Creepy cages, roaring engines and frightening flying creatures – the playroom is in a state of chaos. The battle for the super crystal continues to rage among the ELDRADOR® CREATURES, with monsters from all worlds making an appearance. This year, the conflict is entering a new phase: in January 2024, reinforcements will arrive in the form of four new air creatures. The big highlight will be available from September: the BattleCaves of the stone, lava, shadow, ice and jungle worlds will breathe new life into the struggle with countless exciting functions. In July, two new character sets are landing, and the new crash mobiles and the ELDRADOR® Mini Creature Series 5 will keep the playroom buzzing in August.
Roooaar! The Shadow Lion leaps from the toy box with a deafening battle cry and flashing red eyes. He shouts to his ally, the Shadow Wolf: Today is the day we will seize the shadow crystal! His thinly veiled declaration of war lures the other worlds’ monsters from their hideouts. Was that a wise move? Just as he is about to launch his attack, threatening shadows begin to dance on the playroom ceiling.
Action-packed scenes in the playroom
Look up: three new air creatures have come to ELDRADOR®. And the Ice Dragon boasts a new look. He looks even more frightening than before! His white and blue wings and mane catch the light as everyone shivers at the sight of the sharp teeth in his beak. Right away, another air creature flutters in: the Shadow Bat. Her dark body and enormous ears make it easy for her to hide in the dark. With her pointy vampire teeth, she swoops down at the Ice Dragon. Who do you think will win? Unnoticed in the heat of battle, the Jungle Dragon stands back to watch the situation. His spiked tail and mighty jaws, powerful enough to grind even the strongest bones, are his secret weapons.
Fighting in the BattleCaves
Back on the ground, the Shadow Lion looks puzzled. Cage-like cubes, released in September, have been spread across the room, each guarded by a frightful creature. Every BattleCave is designed in the colours of its world and equipped with unique functions, a world crystal and interchangeable wall elements. The Shadow Slater’s BattleCave boasts claw grippers that can trap enemies. The Lava Hyena’s BattleCave is decorated with a spooky face, and its eyes shoot arrows. The two BattleCaves are available individually or as a set, BattleCave Arena: Lava vs Shadow. The arena walls allow you to combine the two BattleCaves of the set and up to five additional BattleCaves into an arena for the creatures to fight their battles. A loud yelping pierces the battle noise, and the Shadow Lion pricks his ears. His ally, the Shadow Wolf, was hit by the wrecking ball from the Ice Rat’s BattleCave and is lying on the ground, injured. The Shadow Lion rushes to his aid, but the Jungle Tarantula’s BattleCave is in the way. Huge boulders are rolling towards him from a steep slide. Will he be able to save his companion?
As the two shadow monsters are distracted, the Lava Demon takes advantage of the situation: he has spotted the Super Crystals’ BattleCave behind the curtain. With thundering steps, he rushes to carry the world crystals there to gain dominion over ELDRADOR®. But he hasn’t reckoned with the Stone Chameleon’s BattleCave, which catapults rocks at him as he tries to pass. When he finally reaches the curtain, the Lava Demon finds the Super Crystals’ Battle Cave secured with a combination lock. Will he be able to figure out the code and put the world crystals together into a big super crystal? The modular concept behind the BattleCaves allows their owner to stack and arrange the cubes to their heart‘s content for countless ways to play.
A ground duel
While fighting rages in the BattleCaves, more new creatures have gathered under the desk. The two new character sets – Ice Beetle vs Fire Kraken and Shadow Lynx vs Rockbreaker – will be available and ready to fight from July. Which creatures will emerge victorious?
Rapid attack of the Mini Creatures
Suddenly, engines roar and the warriors pause. Five Crash Mobiles with Mini Creatures speed through the playroom door. The crash mobiles from the five worlds each have a friction engine and a swivelling arrow launcher with excellent accuracy. Their crash function makes the vehicles fall apart when they hit an obstacle. Reinforcements for the Mini Creatures also come in the form of the new ELDRADOR® Mini Creature Series, available from August.
Be it in the sky, on the ground or in the BattleCaves – the frightful ELDRADOR® CREATURES always make for a good story in the playroom.”

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Bayala sets Schleich September   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 6:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, will there be any bayala set1s for september? Just wondering.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Magic peacock   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 10:48 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know when the Schleich magic peacock is being released?

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:15 pm

Sounds nice.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 1:00 am

Okay, so I saw images of the Stone Chameleon and the Lava Hyena sets today. The chameleon is all grey and rocky with an open mouth, a curled tail, green painted on its back, green eyes, and a translucent green horn on its head. The mouth is open but the tongue is not sticking out.

The hyena is snarling and is painted black and red with a flaming orange mohawk. Looks a lot like the Hellhound. I could be wrong but I think these are a bit smaller than other Eldrador creatures.

The “caves” are really square boxes with sides that open and fold down. Action features are exactly as described in my previous comment. They’re clearly aimed more at children than adults, but they look like they’d be fun to play with. Looking forward to seeing what the other three sets are like!
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Cave of super crystals?   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 1:27 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know what is in the cave of super crystals set? Has anyone seen images of this? Just wondering. Also, any news about bayala for September?

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Lava Hyena   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 5:19 am

Hey, does anyone know if the schleich lava hyena has two heads? Also, what does the ice rat look like?

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 7:41 am

The hyena has one head and looks great. I saw also the chameleon, also nice.
The caves are like prison cells or traps.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 2:56 pm

I’ve seen more images. The Ice Rat looks like the dullest of the lot, it’s basically just a regular grey and white rat rearing up and snarling with an icy blue ridge on its back. The Jungle Tarantula is green with yellow spikes and brown tips on its legs and the Shadow Isopod is black with a translucent purple armoured back and what appears to be a pincer at one end. The images are blurry, but both arthropods look cool. Oh, and the Stone Chameleon actually has three horns, so it’s basically a Jackson’s chameleon made of rock.
I can send the images over email if anyone wants them. Just PM me.

Last edited by Suspsy on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 pm

Tori & Princess and the Wedding Carriage are now available on Schleich's website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 9:47 am

I ordered them on Thursday and they should arrive at my house next week!

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
milolennox13

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:16 pm

Schleich have posted some images and videos from Spielwarenmesse (toy fair) on LinkedIn. You can see the new Eldrador figures quite well and there are new figures of animals from "The School of Magical Animals", coming November 2024. These appear to be a fox, a tortoise, a chameleon and a penguin. They look quite nice, though they might have slightly cartoony expressions and poses.

Before I share links, I just wanted to check we're ok to do so here?
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:49 pm

milolennox13 wrote:
Schleich have posted some images and videos from Spielwarenmesse (toy fair) on LinkedIn. You can see the new Eldrador figures quite well and there are new figures of animals from "The School of Magical Animals", coming November 2024. These appear to be a fox, a tortoise, a chameleon and a penguin. They look quite nice, though they might have slightly cartoony expressions and poses.

When Schleich itself posted the pictures, we also can, i believe. Lets see, what an Admin says.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:17 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
milolennox13 wrote:

When Schleich itself posted the pictures, we also can, i believe. Lets see, what an Admin says.

Pictures from fairs are allowed as you can read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Their problem is about the official pictures of novelties.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:10 pm

I will post the photos and links. If there is any issue, of course admin should feel free to take them down. To be clear, I did not take any of these photos but they were posted publicly by Schleich themselves and Schleich employees on LinkedIn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:26 pm

What series are the smiling fox, tortoise, chameleon, and penguin from? It looks like its written in German in the last photo perhaps?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
milolennox13

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:02 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
What series are the smiling fox, tortoise, chameleon, and penguin from? It looks like its written in German in the last photo perhaps?

They're from the film series "School of Magical Animals" :) I've never heard of it but the figures look quite nice if a little cartoony. Apparently there are also going to be two more figures from the upcoming third film.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:31 pm

The fox and chinstrap look a little too cartoony to me, but I love that. Chameleon!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Any news concerning the super crystals?   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 2:20 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, have we got any news in regards to the Cave of Super Crystals set? This is probably the only eldraador cave set I'll get this year. So, if some one could describe this for me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 7:50 am

Nice pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 9:24 am

Gief Harry Potter Statue.. i def need that in my commercial statues collection Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:38 pm

That shadow isopod is wonderful. bounce

And I'm still against recyclable figurines. Usually, figurines are for eternity. So they don't do for environment, they do it for profite under a green cape.

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:47 pm

Anyone else having a problem with their Schleich jersey cows losing color?

If you rub them against paper, it will lose some color, especially around the nose, it is sensitive

and it really does not tolerate water if it gets wet, it will be even worse,

no figure you take out on the walk and play with,

Hope the paint isn't toxic

wonder why it is painted with a worse color, none of my other schleich animals lose color in this way
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:52 pm

isakthebest wrote:
Anyone else having a problem with their Schleich jersey cows losing color?

If you rub them against paper, it will lose some color, especially around the nose, it is sensitive

and it really does not tolerate water if it gets wet, it will be even worse,

no figure you take out on the walk and play with,

Hope the paint isn't toxic

wonder why it is painted with a worse color, none of my other schleich animals lose color in this way

Maybe the first recyclable figure Very Happy:

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 11:09 pm

But I bought the galloway calf too and it doesn't lose color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next