Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+52
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
molla.nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 5:05 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
Tori & Princess and the Wedding Carriage are now available on Schleich's website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has someone already unboxed the wedding carriage and knows if the Lipizzaner is a mare or a stallion/gelding?
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 7:21 pm

Yes, and it's a gelding

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 10:39 pm

Loustic wrote:
Yes, and it's a gelding

Thank you!

It totally ruins my plans though... I wished it would be a mare but I kind of already guessed by reading the description that it would be a male... Well returning to plan A.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 6:51 pm

Wanted to share some model numbers incase someone is interested.

We've finally got the numbers and names for the collectible unicorns from this year:
Collectibles Unicorn Terra 70795
Collectibles Unicorn Sunny 70796
Collectibles Unicorn Shooting Star 70797
Collectibles Unicorn Aliena 70798
Collectibles Unicorn Vialactea 70799
Collectibles Unicorn Saturnia 70800
Collectibles Unicorn Planetea 70801

School of Magical Animals
Rabbat the Fox 14908
Juri the Penguin 14909
Henrietta the turtle (even though she is a tortoise) 14910
Caspar the Chameleon 14911
And the two mystery figures that weren't shown on the toy fair are:
Karajan the Cat 14912
Rick the Crocodile 14913

I'm excited to see some pictures of these two. It's kind of surprising to me that Schleich has actually gone for these movies as I never had the feeling that they are so overpopular like Harry Potter for example but it's nice nevertheless. It definitely suits the brand and I like the four revealed ones so far.
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

We've finally got the numbers and names for the collectible unicorns from this year:

Rabbat the Fox 14908
Juri the Penguin 14909
Karajan the Cat 14912
Rick the Crocodile 14913

I'm excited to see some pictures of these two. It's kind of surprising to me that Schleich has actually gone for these movies as I never had the feeling that they are so overpopular like Harry Potter for example but it's nice nevertheless. It definitely suits the brand and I like the four revealed ones so far.

revealed where? any previews of them yet?

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 9:47 pm

a6point62 wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:

Rabbat the Fox 14908
Juri the Penguin 14909
Karajan the Cat 14912
Rick the Crocodile 14913

revealed where? any previews of them yet?

What exactly do you mean? All figures?
There are no official pictures of them yet unfortunately. For the unicorns there is only the display picture and not individual ones (at least I didn't find any).
The numbers are from Animalkingdoms.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: More schleich info   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 11:12 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, for those of you who haven't heard, I've just checked Animal Kingdoms, aand found the following set numbers:

42657 dino temple set.

and 42735 Cave Arena Extension.

I have no idea what all is in these sets, but I took notes about them nevertheless. This is aall the news I have for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 8:15 pm

Not sure If anybody else has shared this yet, but I just found these model numbers for what looks like might be the Exclusive Schleich Horses for 2024
(I won't say where I got these in-case it's too early. I don't want to get people in trouble):

Morgan Horse - 72199
Andalusian Stallion - 72212
Cheval de Selle Francais Mare - 72213
Quarter Horse Gelding - 72214

looks like the Morgan mare we were supposed to get in 2023 was pushed back to this year instead.
also it says "Quarter Horse Gelding" but as far as I remember all the male Quarter Horse's have been stallion's? so it will be interesting to see what model it is.
(the only Quarter Horse Gelding I can think it could be is a version of the "Cayenne" model from 42539 unless it's an entirely new model)

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 11:49 pm

Interesting. I'm curious to see what coat colors they end up going with(if those are the exclusives that Schleich ends up releasing)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 12:25 am

Ponies and Paint wrote:
Interesting. I'm curious to see what coat colors they end up going with(if those are the exclusives that Schleich ends up releasing)

The product description for the Andalusian Stallion states:
"Andalusians are almost always greys. Browns, blacks, sorrels and duns are very rare. Making this models dark coat even more special."
so I'm thinking maybe he has a black coat? I'd love if he was seal bay but I doubt modern Schleich would attempt that colour (they can't even seem to get regular bays right anymore...)
something like this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None of the descriptions for the other models mention any colours though, so we'll have to wait and see for those.

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 am

I have also stumbled across these numbers and was quite intrigued by the Quarter Horse Gelding.

Theoretically there are three possibilities on the mould:
1. Cayenne - normal version
Schleich hasn't released exclusive versions of any Horse Club main character model yet. It would be interesting to see them doing it.
2. Cayenne - exclusive house version
3. The unknown gelding from the horse transporter which looks a little bit like a remodeled version of the current Quarter Horse mare to me.

No matter which mould it is going to be I would love to see something more unusual as Quarter Horses can have every solid coat colour. In the last two years they have made some roans and so I would love to see either a blue roan or a bay roan.
For the Andalusian I simply hope that they don't release another grey. Something like a red dun, a nicely shaded chestnut (similar to the exclusive Holsteiner mare from the trailer set) or a Perlino would be cool.

The Selle Français mare might be the black model for this year.
And for the Morgan mare, if they finally release her, I would love to see a Palomino coat.

While we are at the exclusive topic here is the number for the Christmas reindeer for this year:
Limited edition Christmas reindeer 2024: 72220

I have more or less ignored the previous reindeers but I might have to jump on this one after seeing a picture of it. He (or she) has silver horns and hooves. The legs and the back are blue and the rest is white. On her hip she has snowflakes of a darker shade of blue than the one on her back. She has just the perfect winter colours!

I have recently read the descriptions of the new riding hall and the new mould is indeed supposed to be a Haflinger. I'm kind of disappointed because I was hoping for a new breed but I hope that she looks nice.
The Sorraia from the Rodeo show set is meant to be a Mustang and the Appaloosa stallion is officially a Quarter Horse in this set.
There were some more pictures of this set on Amazon.com and the Quarter Horse seems to have a little bit of black/dark grey shading on the front of his legs. It looks a little bit strange to me but I guess one can say that he is supposed to be a wild buckskin. And while I love the Mustang's coat colour I still don't get it why he has this one black hoof instead of all being cream coloured.

Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 7:04 pm

It would be cool to see the Morgan in palomino. I never liked her OG color, but the mold itself isn't terrible. And tbh, the rodeo show set is too dang expensive. When I saw it on Amazon it was $56. The only exclusive in that set I was interested in was the Sorria Mustang, but yeah, that black hoof looks weird. The riding hall is a cute idea, but I don't really like the colors that it's painted in. Schleich's usual color scheme of turquoise, white and maroon looks so fake. I wish they would go back to the color scheme of the old farm world barn(dark maroon, tan, and dark green). It looked so much more  timeless.

Back to top Go down
Suspsy

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 pm

Lots of upcoming items listed on Amazon Canada last night, check them out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:34 am

Thank you. I like the Ice rat. But Shadow isopod is the best one. ^^

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:13 pm

Here’s another upcoming set.

Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 7:38 pm

Hi! Does anyone have any Info on the Adventcalendars,except Horse Club, for this year? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 7:33 pm

Fellow21 wrote:
Hi! Does anyone have any Info on the Adventcalendars,except Horse Club, for this year? Laughing

I have tried to play around with the numbers but couldn't find anything yet unfortunately. But I'm sure that there will be at least a Farm World advent calendar this year and probably either Wildlife or Dinosaurs.

While we're at the Advent calendar topic, I was searching for some more pictures of the Horse Club one and on one site I've seen the same picture that we saw originally but instead of the Lipizzaner mare the regular black Hannoverian mare was pictured. That concerned me quite a bit as Schleich has been known in the past for doing stuff like this. After that I looked it up on German Amazon and there I found all the pictures with the Lipizzaner mare. So I hope that it means that we're truly getting the bay Lipizzaner, even though she doesn't look like she has a lot of shading, the foal looks very nice though. I've also noticed that in the description they write about Sofia while there's a Lisa included. Unlike the first picture we've seen of the Advent Calendar, Lisa has actually a Christmas reindeer design printed on her shirt.

Apart from that, I've also found more pictures of the "Peppertree Riding Arena" on German Amazon. There we can see the horses properly and oh my, I love them really much! The Oldenburger mare looks like she's shaded pretty decently and she has a little pink spot on her muzzle. I definitely think that this coat suits her much better than her original one.
The Haflinger mare looks also quite nice. She has a rather wild mane and reminds me a little bit of the way the Haflinger stallion is drawn in Horse Reality. Overall she is quite small and I like her more than the current regular one. A Haflinger mare that has finally nothing red in her mane or tail.
The Dalmatian looks also relatively nice, though you can't see him or her properly.
Does the kitten have a new shade of brown? Or is it simply the normal one?
Schleich is also introducing a new type of halters with detachable lead ropes (I think that it's detachable at least). The halter itself is made now either out of plastic or rubber and the rope seems to be also out of rubber. There is one red and one lilac one included. Not sure if I like the look of it but it was a long time wish from many collectors from what I've heard.
The description is also kind of the opposite of what is shown on the pictures as there is written that Hannah practices with the Oldenburger mare while Sofia is jumping with the Haflinger mare... typical Schleich.
And another thing that I normally don't pay that much attention to but I actually really like the boxart of this set! Such a nice scenery in the background...
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:37 am

Those halters in the riding arena set remind of of the green halter that comes in the one pony agility set(with the bay Welsh pony). I'm only buying the advent calendar if the bay Lipizzaner mare comes with it.

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:24 am

Ponies and Paint wrote:
Those halters in the riding arena set remind of of the green halter that comes in the one pony agility set(with the bay Welsh pony). I'm only buying the advent calendar if the bay Lipizzaner mare comes with it.

I haven't thought about it but you're right. They do look similar. I'm also out if the Hannoverian mare is in there but I hope that it won't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:35 pm

I hope for an Eldrador calendar.

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:21 am

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:22 am

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:23 am

lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 9:34 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:

Nice collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://minizoolife.eu/
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 6:02 pm

No photos or description of this year's exclusive horses? ^^ just species and references

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next