Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Arabian Schleich?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NebulaDusty

Country/State : Netherlands

Small Arabian Schleich? Empty
PostSubject: Small Arabian Schleich?   Small Arabian Schleich? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:22 am

hello everyone! cheers
I'm Nardien. I had an account here on STS Many years back. but for some reason I could not login on that one anymore.
I don't know why i stopped using STS as I never stopped collecting.  I love you
Anyway the reason I Came back just now, I need help from schleich experts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I went to the fleamarket today, and found a small version of the 13204 godolphin arabian. the material feels the same, but its only marked
with ''W. Germany'' and something that looks like Siku. but i'm now aware of Siku using molds of Schleich.

maybe someone on here can help? i'll appreciate it loads!!! I love you

kind regards!! -Nardien" />
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Small Arabian Schleich?   Small Arabian Schleich? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:48 am

I cannot help with info but what an excellent and interesting find! Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Small Arabian Schleich?   Small Arabian Schleich? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:19 am

Hmm interesting.....
It seems like whatever brand it is attempted to copy Schleich's 13204/13210 mold.
However unless your image is flipped then it's actually posing the opposite way.
The schleich mold has it's head facing to the right but your one is facing to the left.

and as you said it is smaller, so it's not the same mold. they just copied it I guess?

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Arabian Schleich?   Small Arabian Schleich? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 8:40 am

Welcome on forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - wasn't it your username, Nardien?
If you want, I can generate a new password and send it to your e-mail or just thrrough a private message to your new account. I think it would be nicer if you could use your previous account. Very Happy
About the foal, isn't it a Siku? The company wass from West Germany and they released a few foals.

PostSubject: Re: Small Arabian Schleich?   Small Arabian Schleich? Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Arabian Schleich?
Page 1 of 1