Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunnyTime to vote for the SUY of May ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

~Schleich Arabian Knights~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: ~Schleich Arabian Knights~   Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:07 am

Schleich Arabian Knights ~ are these a part of the knights with the castle? Is it the Crusaders that are fighting these fellas. They weren't in the "Gaschers Collector's Guide for Schleich..."oops...wait a minute...it's because this book is for the "Animals". That must be why there are no knights in the book anything about The Cowboy and Indian series. Laughing But the book had a few people figures in it. Would someone share information concerning these figures? When did they start making the cowboys and Indians and the knights and Arabian knights? I understand that the Arabian figures are retired, I've seen the one on the internet where he is riding a camel. That's kinda cool. Sue
Back to top Go down
stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: ~Schleich Arabian Knights~   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 am

hi the knights first appeared in 2003 the arabian knights were available only from 2005 to 2007 and there were 6 of them including the one on the camel and 2 on horseback which are really nice i put a pic of all 6 of them in my schleich collection thread if you want to see them,the indian and wild west series were introduced in 2006 and a lot of these have already been retired hth
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal

~Schleich Arabian Knights~
Page 1 of 1