Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Schleich Arabian Knights~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

~Schleich Arabian Knights~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Schleich Arabian Knights~   ~Schleich Arabian Knights~ EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:07 am

Schleich Arabian Knights ~ are these a part of the knights with the castle? Is it the Crusaders that are fighting these fellas. They weren't in the "Gaschers Collector's Guide for Schleich..."oops...wait a minute...it's because this book is for the "Animals". That must be why there are no knights in the book anything about The Cowboy and Indian series. Laughing But the book had a few people figures in it. Would someone share information concerning these figures? When did they start making the cowboys and Indians and the knights and Arabian knights? I understand that the Arabian figures are retired, I've seen the one on the internet where he is riding a camel. That's kinda cool. Sue
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

~Schleich Arabian Knights~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Schleich Arabian Knights~   ~Schleich Arabian Knights~ EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 am

hi the knights first appeared in 2003 the arabian knights were available only from 2005 to 2007 and there were 6 of them including the one on the camel and 2 on horseback which are really nice i put a pic of all 6 of them in my schleich collection thread if you want to see them,the indian and wild west series were introduced in 2006 and a lot of these have already been retired hth
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal

~Schleich Arabian Knights~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich Non animal series-
Jump to: