Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  Empty
PostSubject: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1    Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 9:27 am

For my birthday, I decided to boost up my figurine collection, picking up some ones on my wish list for a while, and a few that caught my eye because they're simply cool and different. Here's lot one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is Sunny, my Schleich Crystal Unicorns Sunstone (70776) I wanted to get the Opal one actually, but as she was out of stock, the shop assistant added her into the order instead. I'm equally delighted with her.

This is Eldren, the Collect A Barbary Sheep (88683) Don't ask where the name Eldren came from, I believe I made it up as a medieval, old English styled sort of name, which is fitting to the barren slopes steeped in mist he lives on.

My favorite of the entire birthday haul, this is Latimer, my Papo Magpie (50286) I love him the most simply because I haven't got enough bird sculpts, particularly from the Corvid family (and in my opinion, there's never enough Corvid figurines! ^^) I called him Latimer after a character I made up myself, as this magpie is very like him if my character ever took the form of an animal. It's a gorgeous surname that means 'One who knows Latin.' It's definitely this magpies personality, as I think he's very wise, and constantly on the hunt for and collecting nuggets of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1    Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 10:50 am

Happy belated birthday!
And congratulations on your new figures!
These three are all really nice and on my wishlist. I've seen the magpie on Amazon recently and was very tempted to buy it but I decided to buy other things instead. She looks so lovely and nicely detailed!
The Barbary Sheep is a very cool and unique figurine and the Sunstone unicorn foal is also very pretty. I love her soft colouring and the mould looks very elegant too.
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1    Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 10:56 am

Thanks Katy, definitely I would recommend the magpie if your looking for exciting birds for your collection- he's really small but beautiful.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1    Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 2:06 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1    Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 3:11 pm

Thanks Widukind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1    Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 1
Page 1 of 1